Chapter 11

Some people will just say: "waw his little girl made him a better person blah blah blah" but if you're really convinced that the revenge you're doing by killing people is worth it, you won't change yourself for someone or something, you'll embrace who you are and still defend the cause you've been fighting for. I hate myself for hurting Layla when I killed her mother but she was a threat to me, that may be selfish but I don't care, I really don't. I became the head police officer on the case because it was a great way to protect myself, not to bring justice. But that's not all, killing people us way easier when you're a policeman, and inventing a new theory is way to easy too. So that's what I plan to do, kill the three people left on the list, invent a new theory that will leave the town silent and peaceful and calm, get the hell out of here with layla and when I'm old enough, turn myself in to the police after telling Layla that I caused the death of her mother and indirectly her brother. Now how do I start. First of all I need to find something good enough as an excuse to kill the three people on my list, without getting caught and without worrying the town. These three people are elijah Casey, kaitlyn's cousin, Louna Casey, his mother, and Enzo O'Donnell his best friend that all knew about the murder of kaitlyn and didn't turn anyone in. I wanted their death to be the more painful, not physically, but mentally, why not let the mother kill her own child by accident for a start? And if she doesn't kill herself I'll make it look like she did, and do the same to Enzo. I had the perfect plan for her and her son's death. First I paid Louna to kill the hooded man at 6 pm in the abandoned house of the city, I knew she'd do anything to afford paying for the life of her son, and as I expected, she accepted the deal, I then paid Elijah to put on a black hood and stand in the abandoned house at 6 pm, it really wasn't much to ask from him and he knew it was risky but he did want to help his mother, so as planned she shot him to the head and left the body at the house without checking who it was.