Chapter 7

The little girl was takin to an adoption center, but she didn't go there for long. She was adopted by a young man soon enough, she wasn't exactly happy, she has lost a lot, but she had a new family to hold on too. The man's name was Zayn Mattox, she was his new start, his way to help himself and help this little girl. When she came back from school everyday she ran into her new father's arms and squeezed his back as she whispered in his ear :"don't leave me please". Everytime he heard so the man teared up and whispered back :"I won't baby girl I promise you that". So she smiled holding her tears back and immediately talking of something else to change the conversation. Slowly, the sparkle in her eyes came back and the smile on her face was larger it ever was.

One day, a young man with a black coat entered the police station and went to the receptionist saying :"I want to put an end to this murderous road."
This young man was the adoptive father of the little girl. He has found a way to afford happiness to his princess. he was brave, strong, with a sparkle of a psychopath in his eyes, he was fearless. As he walked back home his daughter grabbed him as usual and he started working on the case while she was in bed, sleeping peacefully.
The next day the girl woke up, ran down the stairs and opened the door holding her father's hand, a white blinding light came into the house as it became less and less bareble, she smushed the hand of her father harder, looked at him and saw him bleading, reaching out to her, grabbed her silently as she screamed for help, she ran out and without even realizing it fell off a cliff.
-baby girl wake up it's time to go to school
She jumped out of bed crying her eyes out while she hugged zayn and explained to him what happened In her dream. "I was so scared dad you promised me you wouldn't leave me and you where gone that easily". He pushed her in and whispered :"I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere without you do you hear me?". And in that calm pleasing innocent voice she answered "mhm yes I love you dad"...