🍀 Childe | About Ajax 💕

Magsimula sa umpisa

Just when you are about to use your ultimate attack, you were blown away by Lawacurl's extremely painful ice attack.

"Y/N!" Albedo jumped back and shouts.

"I'm fine!" you said as you hold your injured left arm.

You and Albedo keep attacking, until you both felt your bodies are attacked and blown away again against the snow. You both see the angry lawacurl still growling in front of your eyes. But your stamina are almost run out. Your breath feels painful.

Is this the end of us? Will I really never see Childe again?

You closed your eyes, remembering all those happy times with Childe. At a time like this, he usually came to save you. But maybe not this time? No. Not after you avoided him.

I stand on my feet and run to Albedo to help him up. You put his hand around your shoulder. "Hey, are you okay? Come on, we gotta run."

Just when you and Albedo are going to find somewhere safe, a huge hydro attacks come straight to the lawacurl.

Childe...?

Your eyes locked to the orange hair tall guy in front of you.

"Come on, let's go." Childe quickly invites you and Albedo to run from there while lawacurl is at fall.

"Can you run, Al?" you asked to Albedo.

"I'll guide you to the camp." After he agreed, you three runs as fast as you can from there to the higher grounds.

After you arrived at the camp, you help Albedo to sit as you looked for a handkerchief and some water to treat Albedo's wounds.

"We should be saved here," Albedo said as you bandaged Albedo's leg with the handkerchief.

"Haha, good thing I was there to help you guys too!" Childe laugh at Albedo's words. "You both have some nerve to go to this place when you both didn't stand a chance against those Lawacurl. Right, Y/N?"

You silent hearing your name called, still hesitate to look at the Fatui boy. You close your eyes and bit your lip, while Albedo looked at you with some confusion.

"Oh, you know this guy, Y/N?" asked Albedo.

You sigh as you put the water back to the table. "Sort of."

--

When the evening comes, Albedo goes back to Mondstadt after you finished helping him.

You insisted to go along with him, but Albedo seems realize that Childe didn't want you to leave him, so he prefers that you stay instead.

You locked your eyes to the scenery of Dragonspine from the camp, as Childe stands behind you without a word. After Albedo left, he casually treats your injured left arm. His red scarf is now embracing your wound to get better.

You ponder to the sky, with the winds blowing through your veins. You hugged yourself from the cold, letting your body stays there rather than facing Childe.

Childe stays behind for a moment, then appears beside you with his hand on your shoulder. His soft voice tingles your ear. "Are you okay?"

You tilt your head down. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Where have you been, ojou-chan?" Childe turns his body towards you. "You haven't visit Liyue for awhile. Too busy commissioning in Mondstadt?"

You didn't dare to answer. Your heartbeat keeps getting faster with his touch.

Childe's smile faded seeing you silent, then join in daydreaming of seeing the scenery. "Did something bothered you in Liyue?"

You closed your eyes, keep holding all of the feelings inside.

"Or... you're busy with that alchemist?" Childe continue his question. Somehow his voice starts trembling in this sentence.

You reflexively glance to him. Your eyes looked straight to his face. "What are you doing here anyway, Childe? You should be working, right?"

"My work won't keep me from looking for you, you know," Childe smiles slightly. "You dissappear since our battle ended. You never visited Liyue Harbor anymore and I finally found you."

You frown. His statements feel so horrible through yout ears. Your heart just can't take that sad tone.

"Come with me, Y/N. To Snezhnaya."

Your eyes widen, then quickly looked away. "W-What?"

Childe chuckles. "Haha, I know you like me, don't you? You don't have to be afraid to admit it."

"I don't know what you're talking about." You keep avoiding his gaze.

Childe laughs, but then he ponders. "I miss home."

"I've been in this organization for a never ending work, it's like I can't never go back." He continues.

You secretly shocked, his voice weakens as he explain. How come someone so evil can be so gentle?

You slowly glance to him. "Is that why... you come here? Because you miss Snezhnaya?"

Childe glances to you, he smiles faintly. "I missed you too."

"Uh-" You tilt your head down, feel embarrassed. You looked away again. "I... I can't get involved with someone from the Fatui."

Childe gently pulls you into his chest. His arms wraps you softly. "I promise you won't. I'm maybe a part of it, but I won't get you into trouble. Promise!"

You froze inside his arms, feeling your body slowly warmed by his embrace. These tight feeling of yours dissappears gently, as your arms return the hug.

"Childe...?" You called as you both embrace each other.

"Hm...?"

"Can I call you Ajax....?"

Childe smiles, his one arm strokes your hair. "Why not? If someone can call me with my real name, that would be you."

You chuckle, then you push back his body. You looked at the ground for a moment before finally facing him. Your smile grows.

"Thank you, Ajax."

FIN

OMG I hope this is not cringy TwT Thank you for reading!

As always, requests are open ^-^