Theo- The Dice Game

It was a Friday night and you were at home for once, normally, you were out partying with Lydia and the boys but there were no plans for this weekend so far so you were having a lazy night-in. So you thought.

Just as you were about to step in the shower you got a phone call from Lydia.

"Lydia, what is it?"

"Last minute party at Scott's. Get ready i'll pick you up at 8" she cheered hanging up immediately to prevent any objections.

"Ugh. Sorry bed i won't be with you tonight, again." you whined stepping into the shower. It's not that you didn't like going to parties, because you did, it was always a blast and it made you and the pack closer if that was even possible. But, you liked having a break to re-charge yourself since your entire life consisted of school and studying through the week then getting drunk and partying on the weekend.

Your thoughts were interrupted by your phone ringing again, you assumed it was just Lydia asking what you were wearing so you could co-ordinate colours to make the pictures you take 'aesthetically pleasing' in her words.

So without looking at the name you slid your finger across the screen and put the phone to your ear.

"Lyds i'm just in the shower i'll call you straight back after to organise outfits i promise." you said.

"Hm, y/n in the shower. I had that exact dream last night, and with that image, you already know the situation i woke up with" a male voice flirted.

"Theo? Why are you calling me?" you groaned.

Theo was now a respected member of the pack after he proved his loyalty to everyone. But to you, he was a flirty, teasing asshole.

"I just wanted to see if you were going to the party tonight, in one of your sexy little dresses" he said and you could see his smirk through the phone.

"Yes, i'm going to the party but i was thinking of dressing as a nun instead." you responded turning the shower off and stepping out.

"Aw you're getting out already? I was already on my way to join you, well i guess we could facetime and i can watch you get dry" he teased and you rolled your eyes.

"Did you call for anything important or just to be a perv?"

"Ouch, I-" he was cut off by Lydia calling you, so without thinking you ended his call and answered her.

After a long discussion you both decided on the dresses you were going to wear, she was wearing a red tight dress, and you were wearing a dark blue tight dress. They were both short of-course

"Okay i'm leaving now, i'll call you when i'm outside." Lydia said before hanging up. You ran around looking for your shoes that matched with the dress and add some finishing touches to your outfit when your phone buzzed.

Theo Raeken:
Can't wait to see you in your pretty little dress;)

You scoffed and let out a slight laugh through your nose,

"Does he ever give up?" you mumbled.

Lydia pulled up and you drove to Scott's together.