Harry panicked and fought back, "No!" he grabbed his fathers hand, trying to unclaw it from his hair as he was dragged up the stairs.

"No, please no!" Harry cried.

"Shut the fuck up!" Dave screamed.

"Don't touch me!" Harry screamed back the best he could with all his energy and strength being completely gone.

"You know you want it. This is what you get. This is your punishment."

Harry finally kicked Dave in the knee when he got to the top of the stairs, which only caused him to let go of the boy and Harry helplessly stubbled down the stairs. He winced with every flip and grunted loudly when he hit the bottom, crying out.

Dave groaned loudly walking back down the steps with a small limp, he kicked Harry in the side and threw him against the wall again.

"What's this?" he said, picking a small pink bunny stuffie.

Harrys eyes widened, Boo.

"Is this your little toy?" Dave shook it in front of Harrys face getting a loud sob. Dave laughed and ripped the bunny's head off with his hands. Harry sobbed, his legs gave out and he fell to his bum.

"Fuck you, Harry. I don't see why I haven't killed you yet." Dave spat on the sobbing boy.

"Get me a beer, bitch." he snapped at Harry's mother who ran to the kitchen.

Harry laid in the hallway in a puddle of his own blood, he felt cold and hopeless. His father was right, he doesn't see why they haven't killed him yet either.

His eyes slowly fell shut.

He doesn't now how long he was out but he woke up a bit later, the telly loudly blasting as he looked around. He saw Boo laying against the hard floor, his stuffing all over the ground along with his dismembered body.

A sob left his lips again and he tried getting up, everything hurt so bad and all he wanted was to be held by Louis.

But he doesn't know if he could make it that far.

Anyplace other than here.

Louis was sat outside with a cigarette between his lips, the moon was full and bright which lit up the clouds around it.

It was surely beautiful.

A high pitched cough snapped him out of his thoughts as a small figure came stumbling up Louis' driveway. Louis squinted, trying to observe the person before his porch light lit the boy up, Harry.

"Lou!" Harry sobbed, not being able to hold himself up any longer and falling over halfway up Louis' driveway.

Louis' eyes widened and he put his cigarette out and ran up to the boy.

"Harry? What happened."

"It hurts so bad!" Harry screamed, clinging onto Louis' body like his life depended on it.

Louis' mouth was stuck open and he didn't know what to say as Harry sobbed painfully in his arms. "Harry? Stay awake okay baby, I've got you."

Louis cussed under his breath and stood up with the small boy, picking up the broken stuffed animal and rushing in the house. He rushed through the door, locking it behind him. He set Boo on the counter before rushing to his bathroom.

"Harry?" Louis whispered, Harry just sobbed, going into a coughing fit.

"Dammit." Louis mumbled, "I've got you okay? Sit down for me."

Harry clung onto Louis when he tried setting him on the sink, he didn't want him to leave. "N-No." Harry croaked out.

"It's okay." Louis whispered, unwrapping Harrys arms from him. His hoodie now covered in Harrys blood. Louis gasped when he saw Harrys swollen, bloody face. Harry swallowed and sobbed out, not wanting to see how horrid he looks.