CHAPTER ONE

{ author notes : this is my first time writing something like these and as you my chaptes too short  but i will edit the chapters in future and i am writing this out of nowhere like i didn't safe any ideas about this so i might UPDATE in a irregular phase and pls share me ideas and feel free to share advice }

my name is  ayano mire a normal  18 year's old girl  born in a normal family but  my parents  just care for my twin sister they don't seems to care about be or  notice me . as even if I was sick or get good grade or didn't eat .

I noticed that since when I was young. and they were even letting me do the house work which i did back then hoping they will praise me but they didn't  and even if i get higher grade then "her" they will scold me and i tried telling the neighbors and the local police but they just let it go as a prank of a child and even if not i am not there child .

as i was 12 my heart already got use too it being unlove .

even as a 12 years old child i was literally not like a normal child and always had a  gloomy aura around me  so when I was 13 years old my aunt who has recently came back who was away because of her job  seeing how I was treated  took me with her and left  my parents house and   I   start living with my aunt .

she was kind and like a mother figure to me  though she was single and because of suddenly taking me in there were gossips at first but got down at the later years .

so when I was in my middle school one of my friend introduced me to the novels, comic , webnovels , and otome games  etc....

and at first it was just out of interest and latter it became one of my hobby's .  so today was my graduation day and I was going  home through the shortcut from the alley to  the place i lived with my aunt .

i don't really go from there but today was a expectation because i wanted to go home fast today as it's  aunt's promotion too  as a designer.

as i was thinking about going home in a hurry  , suddenly some people start chasing after me, though i did run as fast s i could at last they did catch up  and stab me many times before I tried to turn my head and when I trun my head  and see some unknown people and face  looking at me with confusionin there eyes  and at that moment  I thought  don't tell me now you're gonna say' man we   got to  the  wrong person'  and my conscious was getting worse and everything got blur and before I got completely unconscious I heard one of the murderer say " damm we got the wrong person " I was so furious .and i see someone coming running my way shouting

i think i can't here anything she was saying  but i can see who she was ...
I just regret not thanking my aunt .not living my fullest .

i wanted to thank my aunt for saving me when i was at my most dark time  and. i wonder if my parents would be sad . as i was thinking about that  my eye were diming and the darkness envelop me .....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR NOTES: AS I HAVE EXAM STARTING TOMORROW SO I MIGHT NOT UPDATE FOR A WHILE BUT I PROMISE I WILL AFTER MY EXAMS FINISHED