sixteen

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"I can't believe how snobby Aisha is being." Stella rasped while we strutted out of the suite to find Bloom.

"She just doesn't really agree with freeing Beatrix." Terra tries to excuse Aisha's behavior.

"Don't try to defend her, it's a necessary evil." I quickly glance at her.

We walked the rest of the way to the garden where Bloom told me she was at through text. Stella stayed a bit behind claiming to want to do a grand entrance. Of course, she does. Drama queen.

We stopped in front of Bloom, looking at the redhead worriedly. Her skin was pale and she had huge black circles rounding her eyes. Bloom looked exhausted. Whatever happened after I left her, drained her energy.

She looked up at us and her gaze fell on me as if questioning me what the others were doing here. I smiled at her to ease up her nerves after the little ambush that Terra and Aisha put her through and held up the weird device we charged earlier to inform her that we had everything under control.

"You need answers. People have been keeping them from you, and we didn't wanna be those people too." Terra smiled sweetly at the girl, putting her arm around my shoulders.

"Where's Aisha?" Bloom's smile faltered.

"Um... Well, she had a lot of feelings, and, um, she didn't exactly totally agree with..." Terra stuttered, not wanting to throw Aisha under the bus.

"She's in the suite." I clarified with a chuckle.

"Yeah." Terra shrugged.

"I guess that's as good as I could ask for!" Bloom tried to remain positive.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Stella motioning me to say something so that she could make her entrance. I just shook my head, telling her to keep calm which she replied with an eye roll.

"Um... So, you're gonna... help us break Beatrix out?" Bloom asked hopeful.

"That's actually the bit that, uh, Aisha couldn't quite get on board with." Terra informed her.

"Yeah, well, she never really liked my ideas anyway, so..." Stella finally came out of hiding.

We walked to the far corner of Alfea where they kept Trix while me and Bloom filled on the girls in on all of what's been going on with the both of us. It felt good finally talking with someone about the whole siphoner thing.