At the door was a smiling Mel, dressed in black leather trousers and a brown shirt. She was so dressed up just being in the house I looked down at my outfit slightly embarrassed.

"Hi Law, was the drive okay?" Mel smiled giving her brother a hug

They got lost in conversation while I observed the nature around the house and how beautiful the gardens was, I could get lost in the forest that surrounds her home as it was so beautiful but easily eery when the sun goes down.

I jump slightly at the sound of a bark  looking down to see a small puppy at my feet.

"Oh my goodness Hi", I sit down on the grass ignoring whatever they were talking about to play with the small dog.

"I see you have found Marshmallow" Mel laughed seeing her dog jump all over me causing me to fall on my back

"Be careful princess, don't get your outfit muddy" Adrian cooed lifting me off the ground and away from the doggy. I pout slightly at not being able to play but I push down my little feelings around Mel feeling shy in her presence.

"Sadly Angel we have to go" Tristian announced giving me a kiss as well as the boys did afterwards.

"Be a good girl for Mel, we love you so much" Jay said followed by plenty of goodbyes and waves as their car drove off.

Ever since I met them I had never spent even a night away from them, a whole week would be a challenge however I didn't get much chance to think about that as my mind was consumed with Mel's attention now on me.

"Come on I'll take you to your room" She says pulling along me suitcase through the house.

"I can take that", I offer not wanting to expect help from her.

"It's fine cutie, your room isn't far", she took me up the stairs where I found three doors.

I assume one is her room and the other is the bathroom, she takes me to the one in the middle, she pushes open the door to reveal a beautiful room with a wicker bed. Art work adorned the walls and she had decorative plants around the room.

I followed her in noticing the view from the garden showed a beautiful lake in the forest not far from here

"I hope the room is okay?" She asks setting me suitcase down by the bed.

"It's gorgeous thank you for letting me stay."

"No problem cutie I don't mind having you over, I'll let you unpack and then you can meet me downstairs." She leaves me alone in the room to settle in which I do pretty easily. I hang my clothes in the wardrobe hoping everything is suitable for this week.

After sitting on my bed for half an hour I decide I should probably go find Mel and not lock myself away . With small steps I head downstairs to find Mel plating up food for us. "There you are I was just about to come and get you", she smiled. I sat down with her at the table that had been marvellously set and sipped at my glass of water.

Despite a little bit of small talk, we stayed silent as we ate our meal, but it didn't feel that uncomfortable I was filled with enough awkwardness for the two of us.

"Would you like to watch a movie before bed?" Mel asked kindly I think trying to help me relax .

"That sounds good" I take a seat on her sofa which was remarkably comfortable that I could sleep right here. Without hesitation Mel puts on How to Train your Dragon and takes a seat next to me.

The only thing wrong about her sofa is it is fairly small which means we have to sit quite close together. We watch the film in silence, but it doesn't take me long before I am drifting to sleep.

I feel the sensation of movement after a while I start to stir, finally opening my eyes to see I have been brought to my room.

Had she carried me up?

I stroke Marshmallow who is sat on the end of my bed before changing into some pjs and heading to the bathroom. I push open the door to the left of my room assuming it is the bathroom.

I was wrong!

I was wrong!

Very wrong!

I quickly close the door and rush to what was actually the bathroom on the right side. I can't believe I just walked into Mel's room. While she was changing. I'm such a fucking idiot, I brush my teeth at the speed of light and clamber back into bed before I can see her again.

My eyes trace lines on the ceiling as embarrassment sits heavy in my chest, I some how always find ways to humiliate myself. Marshmallow comes and cuddles with me sensing me nerves and I settle back down.

I tried to think about the boys and when I get to see them again.

But.....

I couldn't stop thinking about what I just saw.
------------

Sorry if you got second hand embarrassment from this because I definitely did xx