♡Chapter Two♡

Start from the beginning

"Yes uh- Where is The Trickster?" [Y/N] spoke softly fiddling with a loose strand of hair, she could not be any more nervous. Trapper pointed to a large tent, much larger than any of the survivor ones, further away from the rest.

"If he ain't in there then I don't know."
Trapper looked back at the smaller girl.

"T-Thank you." [Y/N] tried her best to smile up at him and the others, then headed off to where she was directed.
Once out of hearing range from the killers she exhaled lowly, that went better than she had thought.

"Why is she looking for that idiot?" Pig commented watching as the survivor stood outside the tent.

"She's so cute! Why isn't she here to see me!" Ghostface whined, earning an eye roll from Trapper.

"Ugh be quiet. This means we can go to their side." Trapper hummed in thought, thinking of a certain redhead he had been meaning to see.

"This is quite the information." Nurse says. "It's possible to coincide with one another when outside of a trial."

"I'll pass on that." Pig shook her head.

♡♧♡♧♡

[Y/N] stood outside the tent not really knowing how to announce her presence, this situation was awkward.
What if he was asleep or not even here to begin with? What if this was a mistake and he was going to hurt her? So many thoughts were running through her head that she didn't even realise the figure looming over behind her, startling her half to death. Ji- Woon let out a giggle before moving to stand infront of her, his bat nowhere to be seen.

"You actually came Angel!" He grinned at her, [Y/N] took a step back slightly as he was coming closer.

"Y-Yeah... I told you I would."

"You make me so incredibly happy darling, I'm so in love with you!".
Okay that was not forward in the least, Ji-Woon loved her? Or was that a lie to attempt to make her feel more at ease? [Y/N] felt her cheeks redden.

"I-I um- That's-"

"Please sing for me Angel! I beg you!"
Ji-Woon tilted his head, still grinning.

"Well I-"

"Will you make more sweet noises for me? Please let me make music with that voice of yours!" At this point [Y/N] was completely lost for words, what's with all of his compliments?

"Why did you want to see me?" She finally managed to say, her eyes looking directly into his. Ji-Woon opened up the tent, motioning her inside.

"To help me make the most amazing music, Angel!" [Y/N] hesitantly stepped inside the tent he followed behind her, shutting it back up; it was pretty spacious inside.

"How so?" [Y/N] questioned, turning to face him.

"Why with that voice of course! I bet when you're in pain your voice is so much higher!" Pulling out a blade, Ji-Woon grabbed the hem of her jacket pushing her down onto the floor. He straddled her hips so she couldn't move, he licked his lips as the blade made contact with the fabric. [Y/N] yelped in surprise, eyes going wide.

"Don't hurt me- Ji-Woon please!"
[Y/N] looked up at him pleadingly.

"Say my name again darling." His eyes lit up.

"Ji-Woon..." [Y/N] repeated. Ji-Woon smiled at the girl then opened up her jacket, ripped the shirt underneath to expose her skin.

"Let's see what sounds I can get out of you my darling." After that Ji-Woon pierced the girls skin, hearing her yell out in pain. He dug the blade in deeper but not to a critical level, blood seeped out as she whined.

"S-Stop please! Ji-Woon I can't-"
Another area of her torso was then pierced with the sharp blade, she bellowed out more.

"You sound so beautiful, Angel!" Ji-Woon lifted up the blade to give it a taste. "Your cries are music to my ears! Please keep on making them!".

[Y/N] felt tears fall down her cheeks she couldn't do anything about it, she was right about this being a mistake.
Why did she think coming here would ever have been a good idea? Why did she have to have feelings for him? This was awful he was hurting her, torturing her, taking pleasure in her suffering. What had she gotten herself into... How stupid of her to think that something between them could happen, it was never possible.

"My darling [Y/N] how I love you!"
Ji-Woon wiped the blade clean with his tongue, watching as the girl below him whimpered.

"I-I... Can't-" Cutting her off Ji-Woon placed his lips onto her own.

"My sweet Angel you really do make the most amazing sounds." He rubbed her cheek lovingly, she looked to him with tear filled eyes.

"J-Ji-Woon..." She said weakly. He hummed sweetly.

"그래 난 여기있어 자기" He replied.
{Yes I am here darling}

[Y/N] closed her eyes slowly her body felt numb, weak, she couldn't move.
Ji-Woon moved to be beside her, humming a tune she didn't know of.
Sleep, she just wanted to sleep, make the pain go away; make it all go away.

'I love you too, Ji-Woon' She thinks to herself.

♡♧♡♧♡

Chapter two done and dusted! The next chapter may contain sexual content I'm not too sure yet! Hope you enjoyed, this took me ages! Have a lovely night all! ❤