Gecko vs Komodo Dragon 4.0

"Are you sure about this?" Kristoff asked seriously. That evening Jack came to his house and asked him for advice on what to do.

"Yes, I'm sure, Kristoff. I'll do anything, anything for Elsa not to go to Norway with that Westergaard guy. What should I do?" Jack was grave about this. He knew his opponent was not an opponent at random, but he wouldn't just give up. He had to do something. Right?

"Right." Kristoff's lower lip stuck out and he nodded slowly thinking about how to help Jack this time. "There's one way-"

"What is it?" Jack cut Kristoff off impatiently. He leaned forward so that it made Kristoff automatically back off because he didn't want their foreheads to kiss. Kristoff squinted at the annoyance of his words being cut off by him.

"Okay. There is one way." Kristoff held out his palm and placed it on Jack's chest. "You have to touch Elsa's heart."

"Touch her heart?" Jack whispered the words over and over as his brain shifted gears deep in thought. He titled his head and smiled. "I liked that." But then his face turned confused again. "What does it mean?"

Kristoff squinted his eyes at Jack because how on earth he don't know what does it mean? "You've really rusted, Jack. Alright. So, look. You have to make Elsa feel really hard leaving this city. For example, I myself. I got a promotion offer, a higher salary, but the condition is, I have to live outside the city. Well, I feel so hard to leave this city because of who? Anna." Kristoff stopped to smile and spread his arms apart.

"Make Elsa feel that way!" Krstoff threw his hand at Jack with glint on his eyes. "The point is, make Elsa feel very hard to go. If necessary, make it difficult for her to even move her foot."

Jack nodded slowly while his eyes stared at the table surface. "Okay. Make her feel hard to go. To leave me, right?"

"Yes."

"Persuade her nicely? Flatter her, woo her? Be nice to her?" Said Jack slowly, his eyes wide open while his eyebrows shot high. He was like a high school student who had just found the answer to his exam question.

"You do that, Jackson." Kristoff snapped his fingers and nodded in agreement.

"Kay, bye!" Jack had run out of the house leaving Kristoff confused. He had an idea and he didn't want to wait any longer to do it. He had to make Elsa stay.

🌻🌻🌻

Jack sat on the floor leaning against the coffee table in the living room. His hand played with the petals of the flower bouquet he was holding. He had been waiting for Elsa to come home for several hours but Elsa still didn't come home.

He woke up this morning and found the house deserted. Elsa had already left for work but when he looked out the window, he saw the car still parked in the driveway. He frowned and when he checked his cellphone, he got a message from Elsa saying that her car broke down and she was leaving for the office with Hans.

It was enough to make his head smoke and he almost threw the phone against the wall because he was one step behind that Westergaard. Luckily he remembered that he would have a hard time asking Elsa to give him a new cellphone if he broke it, so he didn't throw it and instead hugged his phone against his chest.

And finally, Jack decided to ask Kristoff for advice. And after talking to him, Jack got enlightened and immediately looked for flowers for his lovely, beloved wife. But waiting had bored him, he had changed positions from sitting on the couch, on the kitchen table, lying on the floor, to finally sitting down and leaning back on the coffee table.

He was about to nod off when he suddenly heard the sound of the door opening. He gasped and immediately stood up, holding a bouquet of flowers and grinning wildly, preparing to welcome The Queen of the house.