"She Speaks Without A Voice"

Mulai dari awal

"Sorry." Harry sighed, "I didnt mean it to be rude."

"Whatever." Draco sighed aswell, resting his forehead on the railing.

"She speaks without a voice though. She usually visits my dreams. Sometimes her answers are a phenomenon that happens in real life."

Draco perked up at this.

"She never leaves one of us to suffer. Not if she can help it. I think..." Harry hesitated, "I think us meeting here is an answer to something."

Draco's eyes widened in realization and looked up at the moon.

Harry was here because of her. She is speaking to him!

"I came her because I had a strange dream about this place. When I woke up I felt the need to come up here."

"It's true." Draco mumbled, looking at Harry.

Harry smiled, "She is amazing." he looked up at the moon.

"Yeah," Draco looked up at her in adoration as well.

They were silent for a few minutes when Harry suddenly broke it again, "You know, I dont hate you."

That was a strange thing to say while their both talking about the moons magic but Draco turned towards him anyway.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I dont hate you either," He said, "the opposite actually." he whispered under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing"

Harry looked at him in confusion but brushed it off, turning back towards the view.

"I..." Harry started to say, unsure if he should continue.

Draco looked at him curiously.

"I've had a dream about you- many actually."

Draco tried to hide his blush, "What kind of dreams?"

"Not those," Harry chuckled, side eyeing him, "I've had dreams about us up here..." Harry trailed off.

"Up here?" Draco urged him to continue.

"Never mind." Harry blushed, looking away.

"No, tell me."

Harry looked into his eyes, searching for something.

"We... we would," he hesitated, "kiss." he breathed.

Draco didn't seem surprised, instead he leaned in slightly, "Guess what?" he whispered, his breath tickling Harry's cheek.

"What?" Harry asked quietly.

"Me too."

And then he leaned in, pressing their lips together, crushing them to wine. (if u kno u kno😏)

It was so sweet. So delicate. Like cherry blossoms on a fresh spring morning.

Momentarily Harry feared that if he pressed to hard he might break Draco's lips.

But he didn't. Instead he carefully pulled away, his eyes opening again. Although he couldn't recall when he had closed them in the first place.

Draco could feel that Harry had opened his, so he did too, and Harry observed how his eyes fluttered open like butterflies.

They stared into each others eyes. Which seemed to say more than words ever could.

And then, Draco's eyes, which looked like pools of silver to Harry, glanced back down to Harry's lips. As if daring him to do it again. As if to say 'I wont move until you do'.

So he did, he leaned in again, this time more harshly than before, yet still careful not to fracture the tender skin.

He kissed him again and again and again. Drinking him up like cherry wine. Harry's cherry wine. He made it on his own.

He could barely make out anything around them. All he felt was Draco. He felt his hands sneak to the nape of his neck and pull him closer.

He felt Draco eyelashes flutter on his cheek. It was so sweet. So perfect. Harry felt he must worship Draco like a god.

And when Draco pulled away. Harry didn't even notice at first, his eyes still closed, the feeling of Draco still on his skin, his lips.

"Harry." Draco said quietly.

"Hmm." Harry's eyes fluttered open, and he saw a small blush dusting Draco's pale skin.

Harry smiled, "What is it?"

Draco seemed nervous and Harry observed the way he fidgeted with his fingers slightly.

But then he spoke, "Will you... will you be my boyfriend?" Draco finally asked, the blush growing darker.

Cute.

"Am I not supposed to ask you that?" Harry questioned with a smile.

"No. This time it's my turn to make the first move." Draco smirked, "So will you?"

Harry looked away, "No."

Draco's face fell.

"I wanna be called your moon lover." Harry smirked, looking back at Draco.

Draco grumbled, "That sounds dumb."

"Exactly."

"Fine. Will you be my... moon lover?" Draco cringed at the last part, causing Harry to chuckle.

"Yeah. I will."

Draco tried to hide his smile.

Sorry yall i needed to add some cringe to this.

i actually have math class atm but yolo.

Btw you guys should read The Song of Achilles. Its a great book and the writing is just beautiful.