Hyungwon:
Don't talk about this to others. Also don't give your real name to anyone there.

Y/n:
Actually you need to fill up this form for me oppa! I need to give it back in three days.

He nodded this head and got the form from you. He tore the design of necklace you had drawn in the sketch book amd kept it with himself.

Hyungwon :
If you ever feel like you are in danger call me immediately princess. Also don't remove the necklace set I gave you. There will be a button in the necklace, if the situation gets worse just press the button. Don't say to anyone that your real name is Chae Y/n and your relationship with hyung. It will be dangerous for you.

Y/n:
I understand oppa! But the counter girl in the café is one of my friends. She knows about you being my brother but I didn't gave her your name, so don't worry about that. Please don't forget about the form. I need to give it back in three days.

Hyungwon:
I understand. Now I'll get going. Take care and good night my naughty little sis.

Y/n:
You too my handsome big bro! Bye and good night. Drive safely and say hello to others for me.

He nodded and you gave him a hug. He gladly hugged you back tightly and kissed you forehead. He bid goodbye to you and drove away to his apartment. You sat at the desk and started to search for a song to choreograph.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

????:
Seungcheol Hyung our import got canceled because of some threat!

Seungcehol:
From whom we got a threat Veron?

Vernon:
We didn't receive any but the opposite party from China! They've postponed it more like canceled it. Hear this recording between Joshua and the dealer from China.

He said as he played the call recording that he got from Joshua.

Joshua: What are you trying to say then?

Dealer: We just want to postpone it. We are not willing to cancel this one since it's a great opportunity.

Joshua: So you want the deal so badly. If yes why are you postponing it?

Dealer: Because we received a threat from a group called Treasure. We don't want any trouble in importing the weapons.

Joshua: We will tell the details of location this time since they found out. I'll talk about the postponing the import to the leader and we will contact you later.

Dealer: Don't think this as a sign of cancellation of the deal. We don't want to lose a client like you sir.

Joshua: I don't know how will my brother consider this so be careful while you talk to him. I'll end the call.

With that the conversation between the two ended. Seungcheol looked at Veron blankly making him gulp in fear. Seungcheol 's blank look can even kill someone with fear. If it wasn't Vernon who is in this situation, he or she would be dead by fear. He doesn't like to postpone any meetings or deals. He likes to finish each and every thing in the said date. If not he would bury them alive.

Seungcheol:
Ask Joshua to cancel the deal with them. Ask them to refund the advance in 48 hours.

Vernon:
Okay Hyung ! I'll take my leave.