Y/n:
You need to go and get your orders when they call your token number.

Hyungwon:
Have you visited here before?

Y/n:
I only came here yesterday since Mrs.Kwon told me.

His phone rang interrupting your conversation. That's when Yeri called your token number.

Hyungwon:
Go and get that for me sis. Shownu Hyung is calling me.

You nodded and went to get the order.

Y/n:
Unnie token no.35 is here!

Yeri:
Y/n-ah when did you come here?

Y/n:
Just a few minutes ago with my brother. He is the one who came here to order.

Yeri :
The boy in blue jeans and black hoodie?

Y/n:
Yeah! Also-

As you were about to ask her for her number, a notification popped up from your phone. You put the orders in the table and saw the notification.

Handsome bro: Sis , enough of talking! Come fast! I'm hungry 😕😫😩
Naughty sis: Wait til I get there. After going home you are dead!

Yeri laughed at your texts and she said that we could talk tomorrow since she have a lot of work. You grabbed your orders and bid her a goodbye. You went to your table to see your brother pouting like a baby which made your anger go away.

Y/n:
Awww! Is the big baby hungry?

Hyungwon:
Yes! (Baby voice) 

As he said that you laugh continuously making him whine.

Y/n:
Okay ! Okay! Eat up! Oppa, I want to tell you something about 2 of my teachers there.

Hyungwon:
What about them?

Y/n:
I'll tell that in home since it's a public place and anyone can hear what we are saying.

He understands what you are saying and nodded in agreement.

Hyungwon:
Shownu Hyung asked how did your day gone. I said that you made friends. He is really happy for you princess.

Y/n :
I forgot to tell you. Hyung called me yesterday night and said that he is going abroad this weekend.

Hyungwon:
I know. He also told us yesterday night that he will be going.

You both finished you drinks and went to your apartment.

Hyungwon:
What do you want to tell about your teachers? Did they done something to you?

He asked as soon as you entered the house. You told him to sit down and went to get your sketch book and pencil. You neatly drew the design of the necklace and handed your book to him for a better view.

Y/n:
I noticed 2 of my teachers wearing this. The names are Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin.

After he heard what you said he hugged you tightly with your face buried in his chest.