Chapter 11: Emotions are weird

It was getting later in the day. The boys ate and I watched. I tried to taste some of the food, still tasted very plain like the chips. They were talking about different things but I wasn't really paying attention.

"Hey are you ok?"

I looked up to see Jungkook looking at me, "Yah I'm ok."

"What's wrong?" I heard Jimin say from the other end of the table.

"She says she's ok. She looks sad though."

"I'm ok. You didn't need to tell him that." I answered while looking down at the plate infront of me.

"Well I feel like you were lying when you said you were ok. You look sad, so I'm just saying what I see." He said while pocking his food.

Why is he gloomy now, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to look that way. I'm just thinking about things."

He looked back at me, "What are you thinking about?"

That's a good question. I am thinking about a bunch of things. I don't know which one would be best to say.

There's the fact that I'm dead and I'll never be able to see my friends and family again. Then there's the fact that I don't know how long I'm gonna be here for, will I be here after Jungkook dies and I'd be all alone for the rest of my life.

"It's nothing."  I don't think he needs to know about my over thinking mind.

"Well obviously something is bothering you, you can talk to me if you wanted to. I am the only person you can talk to."

Wow that stings. I don't know why but now I'm just getting really pissed off, "You don't have to rub it in my face."

"I didn't mean it by that." I got up to leave and headed towards his room.

"Hey wait don't leave. I didn't mean it." He followed me.

When I reached his room I closed the door in his face and sat against it. My back to the door.

"Come on y/n. I didn't mean anything by it. I'm sorry." He just stood there.

I don't know why but my emotions are all over the place. It's like when I was alive when my period was coming soon.

Please don't tell me ghosts get their period. How would that even work?

Jungkook was still waiting on the other side of the door. Saying sorry here and there. I stayed still and didn't respond.