Entry No. 22

Garroth and I arrived to the bachelorette party and I pulled out the little crown I had for the bachelorette. I placed it on her head, and we all giggled.

"So ladies, now is the time when we fawn over my to-be husband." Donna said as she got close to Logan.

"Kiss kiss kiss!" We cheered, making them kiss.

They definitely loved each other, that was for sure and that made me happy. Donna led the way to my house as we started playing what we might be playing for the rest of the night, truth or dare.

"Kiki, truth or dare?" Donna asked.

"Truth." She replied.

"Have you ever fallen in love?"

"Yes.." she said with a blush, "Y/n! Truth or dare."

I was only Kiki, what would she do?

"Dare," I said, loosing confidence very fast.

Donna and Kiki looked at each other with devilish grins, "I dare you to kiss Garroth."

"K-Kiki!" I yelped, "I expected this from Donna, but not you! If anything, Garroth doesn't like to sow his face, so-"

"Then do it in an enclosed room," Donna suggested.

I opened up the door to my house as they imediately pushed Garroth and I into my room.

"Can't say I expected them not to do this, I mean if anything, how will they know if we did it or not-"

I could instantly feel a pair of lips on mine. I quickly relaxed into the kiss before Garroth pulled away, his face beet red, though I'm sure mine wasn't much different.

"I-I.."

Garroth put his helm back on before exiting the room and heading outside to start a patrol around the house. I walked out of the room, every bone in my body tense once again.

"And here I thought they would just fake it," Aph said.

"That kind of blush can't be faked," Donna giggled.

"Ladies! To the kitchen, before we kill Y/n with more truths and dares!" Donna said, like se was leading an army.

They all went to the kitchen as I just sat at the counter. Everything was a bit of a blur.

"Was it really THAT good?" Donna asked.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Garroth was a good kisser," Molly said, which no one expected, "What? He's got the whole mysterious thing going for him."

We all laughed and giggled as the girls made a mess of my kitchen. After making even more snacks and treats than there were before, we all sat in a circle on the floor. I saw Garroth come in, only to stay right beside it and look out the window.

"Ok.. Molly, truth or dare?" Asked Aph.

"Truth."

"How were you able to hide you being pregnant from all of us?" Aph asked.

"I don't know, I mostly stayed at home I guess."

"Donna, truth or dare?" Molly asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to mix these two snacks," Molly said, handing Donna the not so great pair.

Donna ate it, she seemed to like it at first and then she really didn't look like it.

"Hey Garroth?" Donna called.

Garroth looked over, I could tell he was filled with fear.

"Truth or dare?" Donna asked.

"Isn't this game just for the bridal party?" He asked, losing as soon as he asked it, "Truth, I guess.."

"How was that kiss of your's?" Donna asked.

I could just tell the blush that had started to lighten was then shot straight back up to full.

"G-Good."

"More descriptive," Donna said in a sing-song voice.

"I-I e-enjoyed it.." he mumbled out.

"Don't tease him to much Donna," Aph said, "Now you ask Garroth."

Without a word being said, everyone was telling him exactly who to pick. He sighed and said those famous words.

"L-Lady Y/n, t-truth or d-dare?" He asked.

I had to think for a moment. What would get us both out from under this shield of embarrassment.

"T-Truth."

One question laying in the air.

"Are you upset?"

"Sort of.."

The girls soon found entertainment in something else, and before you knew it, they were all asleep on the floor. I snuck out to go outside. I looked around for Garroth. His head poping out from around the corner. He walked over to me slowly.

"Little one was running about," he said, holding Eri.

He handed her over to me, I could only stare into his eyes through the helm though.

"Garroth I-"

"We can pretend it never happened." He said.

"I just.. Laurence.. and You... And I-"

"I know Milady. You don't have to explain yourself," he said.

"Can we just sit out here under the stars?" I asked.

He nodded and we sat down with our backs to the wall, looking up at the bright sky.