Entry No. 10

I woke up hyperventilating, and quickly sat up. I could feel a hand grip on my hand.

"Lady Y/n, it's ok, it was just a dream.." Garroth said, rubbing my back.

"I-I..." I said, my breathing starting to catch up with me.

As I calmed a little I could tell I had been crying. The feeling of years on my neck becoming way to apparent.

"I'm here, breathe." He said, trying to do breathing exercises with me.

I didn't follow with the exercises, instead I just turned and wrapped my arms around Garroth's waist, and pulling myself close to him. He seemed shocked at first, though that shock didn't fade and he seemed to be filling with anxiety he tried to comfort me. He pet my hair and rubbed my back. After not long of that I had calmed down a bit. I pulled out of our embrace and look into his shaded eyes.

"F-Feeling any better?" He stuttered out.

I nodded, looking over to see a blonde elf, trying not to notice Garroth's deep blush.

"Who," I sniffled, "who are you?"

"I am Zoey, Levin's caretaker," She said with a smile, "and I guess your's too!"

"Milady, she has been taking care of you while you've been passed out." Garroth said, wiping away a year on my cheek with his thumb.

"You say that, but I think you being by her side all this time has been better for her then my herbs."

"How long have I been out?" I asked, wiping my eyes.

"About two days," Zoey said.

I stared at her, a look of shock filling my face.

"Garroth!" I exclaimed, pushing him a little, "You've stayed by my side for two days?! Go! I'm awake you don't have to stay by my side, you have an entire village to take care of!"

"I will, remember thought that you stayed by my side for much longer when I was hurt. are you sure you're alright though?"

"Yes, now go! What would Aphmau say?"

He shook his head and stood up, "Alright, I'll be going, but I am coming back to check up on you."

He left, only for Zoey to sit in his place.

"I didn't realize Garroth had that kind of side to him. You two seem very close," she said.

"We are," I said with a smile.

Zoey started to pour an herbal tea, her elf ears sticking out to me.

"Wait a minute..." I said looking at her.

"What is it?" Se asked, looking back up at me.

"You're an elf, yes?"

She nodded to me, curiosity filling her expression. Whenever people talked of Lady Ereni, they would say elves knew of her well... Maybe see was the one Vylad was talking about?

"We're you alive around Lady Ereni's time?" I asked.

"Yes actually, I believe I was only around 10 years old though so I only remember so much," she said.

"Could you tell me about her?"

She nodded, handing me a cup of tea, "Well, for one, she was very popular. Everyone she knew seemed to love her. Well, everyone but her sister... You could say they had sibling rivalry, but Ereni never fought. She hated it more than anything. She was always nice to everyone, though she suffered through so much pain. Nobody knows exactly what went on in her mind. Most say that the only ones she opened up to were her fellow Divine Warriors. I remember being told so many stories of her as a child. She was partially known for her traveling. She loved traveling and seeing those who she loved. Personally that's all I remember.. As I said, I was just a young girl. Though if you really wanted to know about her you might want to check with towns and tribes of different races. I know elves held many festivals in her honor, and I think I heard about wolf tribes doing so as well."

"Thank you so much for that Zoey," I said with a smile.

"Why so much interest in her, if you don't mind me asking?"

Shoot.

"No one seems to know much about her, I find her interesting in her mystery."

She nodded to me. I finished my tea before saying my goodbyes and leaving. I could only think of how I wanted to go visit that wolf tribes in Brightport I had heard Aph talk about. I walked towards my house, only to be met by Garroth in the main square.

"You're already up and at it?" He asked.

"Yes, and I know that I just got back-" I started.

"You're leaving already?"

"Yes, I need to go visit a wolf tribes in Brightport," I said.

"Alright then, I will be waiting for your return. Make sure to stay safe, I have heard they might be dangerous. You might want to go check with the new villager, she makes potions," he mentioned.

"Alright, I will then," I said with a smile.

I walked down closer to my house to see Brendan... Stalking someone? I walked up to him, curious of what he was looking at.

"Isn't she beautiful? And she's smart too... She'll never go for a farmer like me," he sighed.

"Don't worry about it Brendan, I'm sure she's head over heels for you."

"Thanks Y/n," he said smiling.

I smiled back at him before knocking on her front door. She opened the door only to go back to what she was doing.

"Hello there," she said.

"Hello, I'm Y/n, the lord's sister and second hand," I introduced, "I heard you made potions? I might be needing some for my journey so I was wondering if you had any for healing?"

"Yes, of course," she said with a seemingly evil smile, "Here they are! Use these two, they should heal any wound you encounter. I'm Sasha by the way."

"Thank you so much," I said with a smile, "I hope you enjoy living here in Phoenix Drop."

She gave me that same evil laced smile before I left to my own home for the night.

"Those aren't hearing potions," Vylad said sternly as I opened my door.

"Really? Somehow I had a feeling.." I said looking at them.

"Don't let those things touch your skin," he said, "just touching grass it'll burn it to ash."

"I get the feeling I won't need potions where I'm going.."