"We know." Chris said.

I went to Niall. He was so quiet. I sat on his lap.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Should I worry about them?" Niall asked me.

"About who?" I asked him confused.

"Chris and John." he said

"No. They're my best friends. John even helped me today. He gave me a car ride home." I said smiling then kissing him on the lips.

"I love you." Niall said pulling away.

"I love you too." I said.

I looked around. Great. John and Chris were getting along with the boys. I just hope they get along. I quickly get my cell phone out and text Ian, Jen, and Court in our group. We never stopped texting each other. My eyes didnt leave the screen.

Until I felt a pair of arms picking me up. It was John. He had picken me up bridal style. I didnt resist. I let him take me. I continued to text.

"What the hell?" Niall asked us.

"We've got to do homework." John said. I looked up and saw Sel in Mike's arms, and Angie in Chris' arms.

"What about Izzy?" I asked them.

"Harry, is it? Would you mind picking up your girlfriend and taking her to Mac's room so we can study?" Chris asked.

"Ok" Harry said and did as he was told. When we arrived upstairs, the boys threw us on my bed. We started to laugh a lot.

"Ok. Lets do homework." Angie said trying not to laugh. We nodded and got our stuff.

Izzy got her things and layed down on my bed with Angie, who already had her things. Chris got his things and sat down on a chair. John and I got our things and decided to ly down in the floor. Mike and Sel sat each one on a poof with their things, next to each other.

We started to do our homework. We had most of our classes together. We started by everyone doing math homework, individually. When we were all done, we would check our answers with each others work. We did that with every subject.

When we finished everything we went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Mike had an arm wrapped around Sel's waist. They were so cute together.

"Who wants lemonade?" I asked opening the fridge.

"Me" Sel said.

"Me too." John and Chris said at the same time.

I got them lemonade. Izzy and Angie got themselves some water, and Mike didnt want anything to drink. We were all silent for a while using our phones. I was texting Ian, Court, and Jen.

"Where are the boys?" Izzy asked, making everyone look at her.

"No idea." Angie said. I didnt know either so I simply shook my head.

"WHERE ARE MY GIRLS?!?" We heard a voice scream opening the door.

Izzy, Angie and I ran to the door and found Paul with the boys. Izzy, Angie and I gave Paul a huge bear hug. But then, he picked us up, making us give out little screams. He gave each girl to their boyfriend. Niall was holding me bridal style.

"You know you can put me down now, right?" I asked him. He nodded. But didnt put me down. I gave him a kiss. While we were kissing he gently placed me on the floor and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"EW... NO PDA!!!" Lou screamed pulling us apart.

"The same old Lou." Paul said.

"Where have you been?" Izzy asked, after giving Harry a kiss.