Harley spotted Topper stood with Kelce and some other boy. She didn't think too much about jumping up and going over to them. Smiles broke out on their faces when they noticed her and each instantly held out their arms for a hug. Harley went to hug Topper last happily jumping into a conversation with him. She remained under his arm as her arm hung around his waist.

"Fancy seeing you guys here. Thought you were to cool to slum it with Pogues," Harley jeered earning eye rolls and half smirks.

"Yeah, well, we thought we'd deal with the struggle just to come see you."

"Is that so?"

"It had absolutely nothing to do with the free alcohol and socialising," Kelce rubbed his hands together.

"Of course. You guys are too sweet." Harley slipped out her phone from her back pocket. "Maybe you guys should give me your numbers so that you can tell me when you decide to leave your kingdom for a few hours."

Topper frowned and tapped Kelce's shoulder. "Hey guys I think this girl is hitting on us. She just asked for our numbers." The boys snickered at Topper's joke. "Smooth, but we're taken."

"By who? It's kinda weird if you date ghosts."

"Ha ha." The boys swarmed Harley in an over exaggerated, rough hug. They all laughed and shoved at each other. Harley squealed when Josh swung her up in the air.

"Okay. Okay," she cried. The boys let up a little, enough for Harley to notice Rafe emerging from the trees and heading this way. He looked tense, but let out a hint of a smile when he noticed Harley waving at him. She brought a lightness to his darkened mood.

"Rafe!" Harley stepped forward from Topper's arm.

The taller boy took ease and satisfaction in wrapping an arm over Harley and guiding her into his chest. He placed a kiss to the crown of her head looking over to Topper, Kelce and Josh. He held out his hand to greet them.

"What's going on guys?" Rafe greeted.

"Just got here," Topper spoke.

"You alright man?"

Harley tilted her head up to see Rafe, her chin resting on his chest. "Hi."

His arms unravelled from her waist so that his hands could travel up to her jaw as he kissed her. Surprised at first, it took Harley a moment to realise what was happening and for her to lean into it. Butterflies swarmed Harley's stomach and exploded into a warmth that was undeniably good. Her hands fisted the back of Rafe's white t-shirt as leverage to lean into him further.

Laughing and choking sounds had the two pulling away. Rafe shot the boys a glare which had them simmering down.

"When did this happen?" Topper asked.

"When did you start banging Sarah?"

Topper choked and started stuttering out a muddled response. "Woah. I do not ba- I don't do that with Sarah, dude. What the hell!"

"You have a girlfriend?" Harley gushed sending Topper a wink. "You didn't tell me."

"Surprising since he's usually always got something to say about her," Kelce playfully shoved his friends shoulder.

Harley thought it was cute when Topper looked away shyly. He had a soft side in there and a huge soft spot for his girlfriend Sarah.

Rafe and Harley weren't anything official, but she wondered if Rafe would develop a soft spot for her in a similar way whilst she was around. It would be interesting to see if Rafe had that kind of side to him, especially when it felt like a complete contrast of his character. Rafe wasn't the most expressive person, yet Harley wondered if he had enough in him to get strong feelings for her.