"Hi I'm Sunoo, student body president for the last three years, make sure to vote for me too this year!" Sunoo introduced himself.

The three boys at the other side of the table laughed and smiled awkwardly at Sunoo.

Sunoo smiled right back at them, and then did a hand gesture that pointed at Heeseung.

"Heeseung." he said, trying to look cool and cold.

Sunoo face palmed, getting second hand emmbarassment from his hyung's actions.

"Ohhh, so Heeseung-" Sunghoon was going to ask Heeseung something, but he was cut off.

"That's Heeseung hyung to you." he said.

Everyone felt the awkward tension at the table.

Jake looked at Jay, to which the older responded with a shrug.

Sunghoon was taken aback by the older's words.

Niki smiled in a boxy and awkward manner.

Minji raised one of her eyebrows, confused as to why Heeseung has an attitude he normally doesn't have.

Sunoo face palmed once more.

"Right...Heeseung hyung, you're in college right?" Sunghoon asked

"Yeah, first year, why?" Heeseung responded again with that cold tone.

"What's your course?"

"Economics and Business Management."

There was awkward silence again because of the way Heeseung talks.

"So....what course will you guys take? You're in 12th grade right? So you'll be college next year too." Sunoo asked in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"Physics - Quantum Mechanics to be exact." Jake replied.

"Criminology." Jay said.

"Psychology." Sunghoon responded.

The other group was impressed, well, most of the other group.

Sunoo looked up to his new hyungs, eager to be friends with such cool people. The same can be said for Minji and Niki, they were very impressed by the 3.

Meanwhile, Heeseung sat tall and proud, keeping up his self-proclaimed 'cool' aura.

---

As the two groups talked, they started to get to know each other more - hoping they can be one big happy friend circle.

Sunoo and Niki were busy conversing with Jay and Jake as they all ate their lunch. They talked about lots of stuff, but mostly about what they thought about Niki.

"He's cute and cool and all, but sometimes he can get too annoying." Sunoo said.

"Hey! That's mean!" The youngest of them all replied.

The two hyungs laughed and continued talking to the younger ones.

Meanwhile, both Sunghoon and Heeseung were vying for Minji's attention.

"So, have you skated before Minji?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah she has, a lot of times. With me." Heeseung replied with a squint.

Sunghoon looked at him weirdly, so confused why he's acting like that.

Minji in the on the other hand, was very amused by the interactions between the two. She doesn't understand why Heeseung is like that, but she is still amused by it.

She was giggling at the cuteness of the two, until something from far away caught her attention.

She saw Jungwon walking at the empty area - an are sort of like a field filled with trees, where students can relax and take time to unwind from their studies.

She suddenly remembered that she had duties to him, to be his guide. She felt bad for not being with him - leaving him when the whole point of their arrangement was for him to have someone around for the first few days of class.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll come back quickly, I just have to go somewhere." Minji excused herself from the table.

Sunoo, Jay, Jake and Niki nod at her, while Sunghoon and Heeseung had different responses.

"Is it your drink? Do you want me to get you a refill?" Sunghoon offered.

"No, I'll do it, besides, you don't know the exact drink she likes." Heeseung said

Sunghoon made a confused facial reaction - the "???" kind of confused.

"It's a complicated order." Heeseung said

"No no, I just have to talk to someone, I have to go." Minji said.

"Hey wait! Who? Let me come with you!" Heeseung responded.

Minji just shook her head and told Heeseung to stay there and talk with others.

Heeseung sat down, he looked bummed out. Meanwhile Sunghoon laughed at Heeseung.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing."

---

Minji ran as fast she could in order to catch up with Jungwon.

She was looking at him while running, so that she wouldn't lose sight of him.

She saw him pass through a tree, but unfortunately, the position she was at made it difficult for her to see what was behind the tree.

She ran faster, hoping to catch up. But as she reached the tree he passed by, she lost track of him.

"Where'd that guy go?" she thought to herself as she took a break from running in order to catch her breath.

She was too busy regaining her energy, that she didn't notice that her shadow blocked something.

"Uhmm, excuse me, can you please move? You're blocking the light." a boy sitting down on the ground said.

He was drawing on his sketchpad, but he halted because the sunlight was covered by Minji.

"Oh I am so sorry." Minji said as she moved.

She then started looking around again, assuming where Jungwon went.

She couldn't see where he is or where he went, so she decided to give up and go back to her friends.

She started walking back to where she came from, passing by the boy and the tree once more.

The boy under the shade of tree looked at Minji once she was far away from him already.

He rolled his eyes and continued,

His eyes glowed crimson red as he drew once more.