Iron

... hi

Enjoy this chapter,

I know I've been gone a lot, check my profile message board if you'd like to know why :^)

Purple you all!

-

Taehyung tried to stop his eyes from bulging straight out of his head once he heard the words leave the taller man's lips, ever so muffled behind the mask.

He almost choked out the words "what?" But stopped himself in fear that he might upset his captor.

The ravenette must have sensed his hesitation- and was not please- as he gripped Taehyung's jaw tightly, jerking his head upwards as to meet his eyes.

"You heard me." He growled, obviously annoyed that he words seemed to fall on deaf ears.

Taehyung swallowed hard, a thing he was somewhat glad to be able to do now that the gag was out of his mouth.

Jeongguk saw the fear in the younger's eyes and smirked tightly, part of his mind enjoyed toying with the small boy, but another was ready to loose it if Taehyung didn't cooperate already.

Jeongguk had been planning this for weeks, no, months. And the red head was not going to be able to stop him.

The cogs in Taehyung's mind we're turning so quickly that, honestly, no coherent thought could be grasped.

If I do as he asks, maybe, just maybe if I cooperate- he'll ease up and I'll have a chance to escape, or something...

Every possible outcome to his disobedience seemed like a fatal one, maybe if he got Jeongguk to trust him a little more, he might be able to find some kind of crack in the armor.

Jeongguk eyes almost shined, crinkling at the corners with a tinge of insanity as he saw Taehyung open his mouth gingerly, eyes cast downwards at anything other than the intruder's face.

"Good boy."

Jeongguk lifted his blood encrusted fingers to Taehyung's lips, tracing alongside them tentatively, eyes taking in and accounting for every single minuscule detail on his Red's face.

Sure, he'd been stalking- okay, well he prefers watching- Taehyung for almost a year now. So he'd become very, very accustomed to the boy's features, but never had he been so close.

Even when Jeongguk had quietly snuck into his room, silently following the shadows, to watch him sleep, he hadn't been able to make out much of the boys features; and turning on the lights was too risky.

But now, oh now, he had all the time in world to admire the angel in his clutches.

Sure, it would take time for Taehyung to understand the necessity of this situation. But in time, it would all fall into place.

Jeongguk smirked, gently dotting the small mole on his little Red's bottom lip with the pad of his finger, tapping three times on it before he caught his angel's eyes again.

Forcing the strained eye contact with the elder, he slowly forced his fingers into Taehyung's mouth, watching as the red-head winced at the unfamiliarly harsh taste of iron.

Jeongguk continued smiling like this, nothing but a manic joy on his face as he forced the tied up boy to "clean" his hands of his crimes.

Jeongguk watched every move the elder made, ever twinge of his eye, every small uncomfortable noise, every twitch of his lip. It was all perfect, all exactly as it should be.

Taehyung hadn't necessarily moved since the blood had entered his mouth, uncomfortably squirming to try and disassociate from this moment; but his captor wouldn't let that happen.

"I vividly remember instructing you to do something, Red." Jeongguk hissed lowly, trying to balance his impatient with the gorgeous sight of Taehyung, completely under his whim.

Taehyung froze for a moment, wanting to be anywhere else, wanting to do anything different. But instead he was here, doing this, with a maniac stalker.

He squeezed his eyes closed as tight as he could, trying to convince himself that if he couldn't see what was happening, it wasn't happening.

He applied pressure to fingers still in his mouth and did as the ravenette instructed him to, tongue moving erratically on the hand to try and finish as quickly as he could.

Jeongguk couldn't possibly be more pleased. He knew the boy was almost criminally submissive, but he hadn't expected things to go this well.

His eyes followed up the red head's face, wanting to meet his shining eyes again- grimacing when he found they were closed.

He gripped Tae's jaw even tighter, but only held for a second or so; not wanting to bruise the artwork.

"Look at me."

Taehyung hesitated, struggling to focus on anything but the stinging taste of iron in his mouth, but finally squinting his eyes open.

His eyes met his captor's, and for a split second Taehyung's mind betrayed him, "he has pretty eyes."

His eyes were wide open now, in panic, and fear, and disgust for his subconscious. That was a thought he definitely didn't need to be having right now.

Jeongguk's smirk dropped for a millisecond when he saw the juxtaposition in the way Tae had looked at him in that moment- a harsh pounding in his chest replacing the cold, numbness he usually felt.

Jeongguk shook his head 3 times to pull himself out of his thoughts before he removed his fingers from the elder's mouth, much to the relief of the smaller.

Taehyung desperately wanted a drink of water, if anything, even just to wipe his mouth from the excess of saliva gathering- but he was still bound with no end in sight.

Jeongguk turned his hand over in front of his eyes, scanning the work the red head had done.

"Well, can't say I'm impressed..." The ravenette stated bluntly, an undertone of playfulness in his voice as he removed a wet wipe from his backpack, cleaning his hands of the rest of the blood that was dried.

"But we'll have plenty of time to work on that... now that I'll be staying with you." He smiled devilishly, eyeing the smaller for a reaction.

Taehyung's head shot up in disbelief, not quite understanding the weight of the words just uttered.

Staying with him?

-

Hope you enjoyed :^)

Don't forget to vote, comment, or even follow if you did

I purple you