"Um would it be ok if we live there just a little." Tohru asks breathing heavily.

"We will leave once the renovations are over. We swear, please." Y/N pleadingly finishes her sentence noting how Tohru looked flustered.

"We don't have a lot of money but we'll pay" Tohru looks down again.

"That's a dangerous spot the cliffs aren't to stable and not two mention that two young girls can't spend months living in a tent" Shigure says concerned.

"No it's fine we are going to be ok Y/N can protect us! We are also used to the slugs!" Tohru stands up determined. "We promise we have the strength and willpower to sit this through. So please just..." She falls down in a sitting position while Y/N looks at her worried while touching her forehead.

"Tohru I told you weren't ok! Please hurry Sohma my sister is sick she needs an ice pack" She screams hyperventilating while looking at them.

"As you wish, calm down miss Y/N she's going to be ok. Though getting to it may take a while" Shigure reassured her while opening the kitchen doors where a lot of thrash was seen.

"It's a toxic jungle. " Tohru exclaims.

"And you say we can't survive in the forest. I can't get how you have managed to survive with that toxic jungle in your house"
Y/N mumbles surprised.

"Nice analogy Tohru" He says happy but then turns serious when he hears howling. "There see what did I just tell you part of the cliff just crumbled"

"What it did? But how can you tell?" Y/N and Tohru say in unison. While Yuki gets up from his spot.

"Oh I like to call it. My animal instinct" The man states thinking.

"Enough joking do you know exactly which part of the cliff collapsed?" Yuki says while getting a first aid kit.

"How awful..." the brunette states while Y/N starts pacing back and forth.

"Surely it was not near our tent though.." The crow plus anima says.

"Don't be silly it couldn't possibly be there" Tohru says laughing nervously along with Shigure and Y/N

In the collapsed area*

"I think I jinxed it.."The e/c eyed girl states guilty.

"Wait a seck mom's picture is in there!" Tohru says shocked while Y/N realises it too but then screams.

"And my goggles! They are the only thing I got left from her" She yells while both girls go crazy trying to dig out their important things.

"Calm down girls!" Yuki grabs Tohru and Shigure grabs Y/N while she protests trying to help Tohru seeing she was the only one capable to do it.

"But she's still in there. She's trapped...I have to get her out she can't breath..." The brown eyed girl whimpers.

"Let go of me Mr. Sohma!" Y/N yells desperate, "Tohru she needs that picture" She falls down shocked feeling her plus anima form about to appear while she forcibly stops it panting. "I have to help Tohru...she's my sister" Shigure places a hand on Y/N's head to try and soothe her.

"Calm down kid, why don't we come back in the morning when there's more light. What if something happens to the both of you? I'd tell, your mom wouldn't want you to get hurt" Shigure says while ruffling Y/N's hair and the girl looks back at Tohru and nods sadly. Knowing how she almost transformed in front of them. When Tohru is suffering she gets desperate and angry at herself.

At their house*

Tohru was laying at the floor mat,(Don't know what there called but it's kinda like a bed) while
Y/N was holding her sister's hand.