Change Of Heart - Chapter 13

A/N: Finally, this is the end of the book! I honestly loved writing this and everything, but a book always had to come to an end. I will be continuing the book "Love At First Conversation" along with another book that I've been thinking about doing. I will explain more about it once I get the cover, title and everything ready, now onto the story!

Contains: Death

Word Count: 1,374

~Noah's POV~

My wife and I have spent a day at this village our children have grown fond of, I honestly still think their so called 'friends' will just leave them... I walked around the place, seeing how everyone would fight as practice, talking to each other, helping one another with their farms, getting each other animals to keep as pets.

Time to time I would run into this guy names Dream, quite a gentlemen... but I don't trust him. I have a feeling that this guy and my son have a different relationship with each other, that isn't the same for the others. They're always so.. close, and I don't like it. Abigail has been trying to convince me that this place isn't as bad as I think it is, that it isn't filled with complete jerks and manipulators, but I don't know... I just want what's best for my son, I care about him deeply even if I don't show him. This is gonna be a difficult experience...

~Hailey's POV~ 

"The plan is... we find a way to spy on dad and see why he hates this place so much, once we do we'll think of a way to tell him and show him that the Over World isn't a dangerous place. Maybe he went through something back when he was more younger, if so then we can show him that not everyone is the same way" I said.

"That is a lot... but perfect" Sapnap responded.

"We got Sap's approval, we're doing this shit" Harry said after, the three of us beginning to laugh. 

Yeah that was yesterday, Sapnap, Harry and I have been trying to find a good time to spy on our dad, but no luck. So we simply sent Sapnap to talk to our dad... actually, we forced the guy to go talk to our dad. Harry and I watched from inside Technoblade's house, on our knees on the couch looking out the window with a pissed off Techno standing on the other side of the room.

"What are you two even doing here?" He asked.

"Well, we're gonna spy on our dad and see why he hates this place so much, maybe then we can convince him that this place isn't that bad and he'll let us and Sapnap to come over as many times we want and stay over for as long as we want. So we sent Sap to go talk to him, after all they both used to do royal related stuff so, he was the best option." Harry explained, Technoblade hummed in response. All of a sudden he got on the couch as well and began to spy with us. We continued to look through the window, seeing Sapnap and our dad meeting up near Ranboo's house.

~Sapnap's POV~

"Hey father... I have a question..."

"What is it?"

"Now, I want you to be completely honest with me... why do you hate the Over World and think it's a bad place?" I asked, I noticed my father stiffen up.. why?

"Well... I didn't always hate this place, I was actually born here.. not in the Nether" I was shocked... he lied about where he was actually from, but why?

"I had a friend here, he was always there for me... until I met your mother in the Nether. Her and I started to get close and once we announced we were dating, he got mad... said Abigail would only leave me to die.. that she would take me to the Nether where I would burn.. but that of course didn't happen, once he found out she had powers, he tried his hardest to convince her to follow him into the woods.. soon to be murdered by him, but she would always drag me along"

"Oh..." I said under my breath.

"That's when he went too far... he sneaked into my parents house, killing them, killing my siblings... god I wished he would have let my 6 year old sister alone, but he killed her too" My eyes went wide, why would he do something like that? Just because my mom and father got together? That doesn't make sense.

"He then sneaked into the Nether, finding a small medium sized house where your mother and her family lived, at the time Abigail was with me in the Over World... so my friend killed her family instead, one of the Enderman there witnessed what happened and immediately teleported where your mother and I were, signaling us that something happened since they can't really talk"

I looked down to the grass... I can't believe that happened to both of them. "When we found Abigail's and my family dead, I was so mad at him.. I couldn't take it anymore so I blocked the portal, not letting anyone inside the Nether... the mobs in the Nether helped build a fortress, blazes, ghasts, wither skeletons roaming around to make sure nobody from the Over World entered to attempt to hurt Abigail, soon enough when Harry was born... the portal reopened by itself, I promised your mother that I would keep you and your siblings from harm's way, when I found out you had powers... I couldn't let the same thing happen to you, that's why I forbid you and your siblings from going to the Over World" 

After everything I heard, I finally understand where he's coming from. He didn't want us to get hurt, he wanted us to be safe.

"Dad.. you don't have to worry, these people are trust worthy, they gave Harry, Hailey and I food, they let us stay here when the portal broke, they proved that they are our friend" I said, I noticed him look at me weird when I said 'dad', well I always called him father so.. explains a lot.

"I.. I don't know"

"It's time for me to make you a promise" I said, he looked at me again with a confused look, "I promise that I will keep Harry, Hailey and I safe no matter what, and that these people are our friends"

"Okay... I trust you" He said, walking towards me and hugging me. I hugged back, I have no idea how long I have waited for this moment. My dad back away, looking at me with a glare.

"Now tell me... what type of relationship do you and that blondie have?" 

"Which one, there's Tommy, Drista, Dream-" I began to say until he cut me off.

"The Dream guy, you two seem awfully close"

"Uh.."

"THEY'RE DATING!" I heard Techno shout from somewhere, we looked over to his house and saw him, Harry and Hailey spying on us. 

"You two are what?!" my dad shouted, everyone coming outside to see what happened, I saw Dream stand a few feet away from us. My dad saw him and looked at me with a scarier glare.

"Who said you can have a boyfriend?!" He said as he began to chase me, my mom, Harry and Hailey running after us in order to save me from dying. 

"I hate you Techno!" I shouted.

"I hate you too future king!" He shouted back. Everyone began to laugh and beg my dad to put me down as he picked me up after he somehow caught me, him and I sharing laughs and giggles. He put me down and I felt something on my head, I reached up and it was his crown.

"Fits you well... now Dream, who said you can take my son's virginity!" He said as he began to chase Dream. Dream grabbed my arm and dragged me along with him.

"Hey! Don't drag me into this!"

"Deal with it! I swear if he catches us, I'll die!" 

"Trust me bud, you will!" My mom said from far away.