Surprise - Chapter 11

A/N: There will be smut in this chapter (of course I will say when it will start), BUT before you begin reading... what do you think the surprise is? It has nothing to do with the smut that will be in this chapter, it is about having to do with Sap's, Harry's and Hailey's parents. 

Word Count: 1,241

~Narrator's POV~  

Currently, Dream, Ranboo, Wilbur, Technoblade and George were on their way to fix the portal, which gave Harry, Hailey and Sapnap time to hang out. The three of them went to the ocean where the porch was, sitting down on the edge. Hailey had an idea, knowing it would only work for Harry since Sapnap can't touch cold water. She grabbed Sapnap's arm and pulled him behind the chairs, earning a confused look from him. The two brothers looked at their sister as she reached her arms into the ocean, collecting a bit of water in her hands.

"Hey Harry"

"Yeah?"

"Catch!" 

Hailey threw the water at Harry's face, earning an amused laugh from Sapnap. A smile creeped up onto Harry's face as he grabbed water and threw at Hailey. The two of them continued to throw water at each other as Sapnap watched, wondering if there was a way he could participate. He can lift things up just like he can lift up lava without touching it, so he thought about levitating a bit of water. Enough water to fill up a bucket levitated and formed into a ball, Sapnap giggled and moved it above Hailey and Harry's heads.

"Sapnap, why are you smiling?" Hailey asked, looking at Harry who shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh no reason, just a bit of a warning, you two are going to need to find something to dry yourself's off" Sapnap said.

"Why do we n-" Harry began but was interrupted by the water falling straight onto his and Hailey's head, making their whole body's wet. Their hair covered their eyes, removing it from their face and stared at Sapnap. The two of them got up and so did Sapnap, Sap knew they were going to chase him so he sprinted for his life as Harry and Hailey tried to catch him, I guess their dad having Sapnap run around the Nether for things really helped Sap run fast. 

~Three Days Later~ (Smut Time, you're welcome)

Dream pinned Sapnap against the wall, roughly kissing him. Dream has been waiting for this moment since he's gotten a crush on Sap, obviously he's gotten Sapnap's consent first before he did anything. Sapnap wrapped his arms around Dream's neck, slightly moaning into the kiss. Dream's hands slowly roamed down onto Sap's waist, picking him up and taking him to the bed they shared.

Dream slowly pushed Sapnap's back onto the bed as he broke the kiss, standing at the edge of the bed and taking off his hoodie and shirt, throwing them onto the floor. He leaned forward onto the bed and kiss Sapnap's chin, jaw, and down to his neck. The younger moved his head to the side to give Dream enough space to leave marks. He lightly licked a spot on Sap's neck, sucking on it and slightly biting making Sapnap moan. This went on for a few more minutes before Dream stopped and took Sapnap's hoodie and shirt off. The two of them took off their pants and boxers.

Sapnap laid back down on the bed as Dream hovered over him. Dream held up two fingers towards Sap's mouth, soon enough feeling Sapnap's mouth over them. As Sapnap was a bit busy, Dream looked at the window that was somewhat next to their bed, the curtain was slightly open so he was able to see a bit of the outside. He checked if anyone was around and a sigh of relief came out as he realized nobody was around the house. One Dream thought his fingers were wet enough, he pulled them out of Sapnap's mouth. He pulled Sap's legs over his shoulders, leaning forward a bit.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Dream asked, he wanted to have his boyfriends full consent.

"Yeah, I'm sure"

Dream nodded and slowly entered one finger into Sapnap's entrance, making him slightly gasp. Dream slowly started to move his finger in and out as Sap quietly moaned a few times. He entered his second finger and started to scissor Sapnap, making him moan a bit louder. He continued to do so for a few more minutes, soon enough pulling his fingers out once he though Sapnap was stretched out enough. Dream aligned himself with Sapnap's entrance, slowly entering. Dream slowly moved forward, earning a few moans coming from Sap. Once he was fully inside, he let the younger adjust, a few seconds went by and Sapnap nodded, telling Dream he could move.

He pulled out halfway and slowly thrusted back inside, making Sap moan louder. Dream began thrusting at a normal speed, leaning forward and kissing Sapnap. The younger kiss back as he moaned into the kiss a few times. They broke the kiss and Dream continued to thrust into Sap in a normal speed before Sapnap spoke.

"G- go faster"

"Are you sure?"

Sapnap nodded in response and Dream began to thrust into Sapnap a little faster, making him gasp and moan loudly. The faster Dream went, the louder and more frequently Sapnap moaned. Dream leaned forward and kissed Sap's cheek, going down to his neck and leaving more hickeys. All of a sudden, Sapnap moaned loudly.

"R- right there!"

Dream smirked and continued to hit Sap's good spot, driving him crazy. The room was silent, well other than skin slapping against each other and loud moans coming from Sapnap. This went on for a few more minutes before Sap and Dream were getting close. Dream thrusted into Sap even harder, causing him to moan even louder than he had before, releasing onto his and Dream's stomach. Dream thrusted into the younger a few more times before releasing inside of him. Sapnap laid there trying to catch his breath while Dream slowly pulled out as he tried to catch his breath as well. He picked Sap up and took him to the bathroom, setting him down on the counter, turning on the water in the tub, waiting for it to fill up halfway with warm enough water for Sapnap.

"Is the water warm?" Sap asked.

"Yeah, let's just see if it's warm enough for you" Dream stated. Sapnap got off the counter and felt the water, it was warm enough. The two of them go in the tub, washing each other's hair and whatever.

~Later That Day~

Sapnap, Harry and Hailey were back at the ocean, on the porch. They just sat there admiring the water, the coral, the colorful fish, the dolphins, the turtles. All of a sudden, they heard rustling coming from some bushing behind them. The three of them looked behind them, at the trees and bushes, not seeing anything. They turned back to look at the water, getting interrupted by once again hearing rustling coming from behind them. They got up, Sapnap and Harry having Hailey stand behind them. Two adults walked out of the forest, standing a few feet away from the three siblings. That's when they realized...

"Hello... my children, it's been a while since we've seen each other, why don't you give your mom and I a hug?"