Alone With Him - Chapter 9

A/N: Finally some Dream and Sapnap interaction! How many chapters has it been since they've interacted? I'm to lazy to check, anyways... there will be smut in this book, I don't know when I'll do it but it wont be happening in this chapter. As you saw, I made a new book that I will be doing as I do this book, it's a Sapnap x Wilbur book. It's my favorite ship other than Dreamnap and Sapnotfound. Also, tell me why my wallpapers are this on my school computer (My wattpad account was made with my 3rd email which is on my phone):

 Also, tell me why my wallpapers are this on my school computer (My wattpad account was made with my 3rd email which is on my phone):

Word Count: 965

Word Count: 965

~Dream's POV~

Today I woke up and noticed that Sapnap wasn't in my house, instead he was outside hanging out with Harry. I guess they made up, ugh finally I don't think I was going to be able to hear them arguing for one more day. I've been wanting to ask Sapnap to hang out alone since at least one or two people always come over and ask to hang out as well, but it seems to me like everyone is keeping Sapnap away from me. I sat down on my couch sighing, looking up at the ceiling only being able to think about Sapnap, his cute face, his blue eyes, his black hair... everything about him is adorable, attractive.. hot.

"Uh, Dream?" I turned my head towards my front door and saw Sapnap standing there, "Why are you staring up at the ceiling, that's my thing."

"I'm just thinking about y- uh... I'm thinking about water" I said out of stupidity, I could tell Sapnap was staring at me weirdly. I sat down straight and noticed Sapnap sat down next to me.

"Hey, do you wanna hang out alone today?" Sapnap asked, I looked at him and nodded. I'm relieved I didn't have to ask him myself, but I also hate the fact that he beat me to it. I got up and held my hand out, Sapnap smiled and placed his hand on mine... yeah there's a definitely a chance I'm gonna fuck up this hang out.

Sapnap and I walked out of my house and walked away from the village, good thing nobody noticed us. We walked along a dirt/rocky path that lead to the ocean, there was a dock where people could fish or just sit down, it was built by Techno and Wilbur. We continued to walk hand in hand, we ran into wolfs a few times that distracted Sapnap. We arrived at the dock and Sapnap looked around in amazement.

"Last night I was sitting with Harry near an ocean, but there wasn't a dock" Sapnap said.

"Hm, you two must have been somewhere near the dock" I responded, I walked forward which lead to me dragging Sap to the dock where there were two seats. I sat down and Sapnap did the same, but our hands split apart which made me feel a bit empty, oh how love makes you feel.

"The ocean is prettier in the night, the coral making the ocean glow" Sapnap said staring at the water.

"That's something we can agree on" I responded, Sapnap looked at me and I looked back, we made eye contact... we were silent but it wasn't completely silent since there was fish and dolphins jumping out of the water and swimming.

"Dream"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

I realized I was really close to Sapnap's face, so I immediately moved back and my face turned red as I heard Sap giggle. I noticed Sapnap moved towards me and kissed my cheek, I swear I'm about kiss him on the lips if he doesn't stop being cute.

"Everyone keeps saying that you have a crush on me, do you?" I blushed even harder but I guess it's time to tell him now. I took a deep breath and looked at Sapnap.

"I do..." I said, Sapnap looked at me with a blank face which made me look away. That when I heard Sapnap respond.

"I like you too"

I looked over at Sapnap and out of nowhere I felt his lips touch mine, I closed my eyes and kissed back, deepening the kiss. Sapnap broke the kiss and smiled at me, I smiled back and we continued to stare at the ocean. All of a sudden, I heard the grass rustling so I turned around and saw a baby fox.

"Aww, he's so cute" Sapnap said.

"He is... hey, do you want him as your pet?" I asked, Sapnap turned to look at me.

"Can I?" He asked.

"Of course" Sapnap got off of his seat and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back and pulled a few sweet berries and gave them to Sap. He walked over to the baby fox and gave him the berries, when he did, the fox rubbed his head against Sap's leg. Sapnap picked up the baby fox and giggled.

"I'm gonna name you Max" he said, seeing him happy made me smile. He walked back towards the chair and pet Max. For the next 5 hours, we sat there on the dock looking at the ocean as Sapnap told me to tell him all about the over world and all the places in the over world. It was around 9 pm and we decided to head back to the village, once again we walked hand in hand while Max rode on Sap's shoulder. We arrived back at the village and we entered our house, everyone was still awake and outside, but they didn't see us. Now I can finally sleep in the same bed as Sapnap.