"Where am I..." "What is this place..." Subaru said in an exhausted voice

"Did I finally die for good?"

His question was "answered" by the sound of a demonic whisper in his ear.

"L̶̛̬͎͙̩̙̝̱̞̱͋̈́̉͌̿̄̔̿̚͜͝͝õ̷͓͖̗̮̪͈̣͇̓͗̅̐̈́́̎̍̔͌͌̽ṽ̶̗͖͚̜̣͇̼͍̘̔͗̀̒̆̔͑̆̚͘͝e̵̩̼̜͚̹̍̉̏͂̈́́̃̅̀̈́̽͊̚͝ ̶̹̟̿͗m̴̧͇͈̑̑̐̔̆͛̋̆͒͝è̶̡̯̥̤̗̒͛̐̑̿̋͘͜͜ͅ ̸̩̩͚̹̲̮̙̀̌̃̒́͆̿̂̑̾͌̓̈́̕ͅ"

Subaru's body was hugged by thousands of familiar shadowy arms that embraced his entire body head to toe. He couldn't see the face of his attacker, all he could hear was...

"Aishiteru...

Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru,

Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru"Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru

Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru"

"GAHHHGAAAH" Subaru screamed out loud

Subaru continued to be enveloped by the eerie shadows and the sound of pure envy. As much as he wished for the noise to stop it just kept playing over and over like a wicked broken record.

"This must be her..." Subaru thought "SHUT UP, GAHHGG!"

"Satellas' form of pure envy... " Subaru thought slightly angered. 'If I don't find a way to tame her then... the actual Satella's sacrifice would have been for nothing...' he clenched his fist just at the thought of that.

But Subaru then realized something. What can he do? The shadows had swallowed him whole and his body couldn't move at all. He was trapped within the shadows like a doll for Satella's envy, nothing he did would reach the witch at all.

"NO.... IM TRAPPED AGAIN..." Subaru said at his sudden realization.

He started to sweat intensely and started breathing heavily all at the same time. Subarus thoughts that were previously noble had turned into this upheaval of jumbled words and past experiences in his torture room. He had started to pull away from the witch; struggling uselessly just to get even an inch of space in between them.

"NO... NO... NO... LET ME GO... LET ME GO WITCH" he struggled more against the witches' power, but the result was all the same...

"Subaru-Kun?"

"DONT YOU DARE CALL ME THAT..." Subaru screamed at the witch with an insane expression "THE FIRST 'I love you' THAT THE REAL SATELLA GAVE ME, MADE A DISGRACEFUL BUM LIKE ME ACTUALLY THINK THAT I COULD BECOME SOMEONE SHE COULD BE PROUD OF.... but you... YOUR JUST A DEVIL CREATED BY HER FEELINGS I COULD NEVER LOVE YO-"

Satella's shadows grabbed Subarus' throat and began to choke him before he could utter another word.

"Love me... Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me."