the foutain

the weekend came and i really wanted to get some rest. so many people that i don't want keep interfering in my life. i really want to get all this stress off of me, but i like the attention!

i thought about just hanging out with joy. but, i really want to hang out with heejin.

i picked up my phone and tapped on joy's contact.

"hello?" joy said on the phone.

"hello? joy! do you have heejin's number?"

"yeah do you need it?"

"yeah! send it to me right now"

i hung up the phone quickly. and called heejin. wait, what the fuck am i going to say?

i was expecting like at least 3 seconds to wait but heejin picked it up right away.

"y/n! hey!" heejin said on the phone.

wait how did she know it's me? i didn't even say hello yet...

"how did you know... it was me?" i asked.

"oh! i asked joy for your number yesterday!"

"o-oh okay anyways i want apologize for treating you like shit and ignoring you-"

"it's fine, y/n. i also apologize for making you uncomfortable and creeping you out. my fault."

honestly, she sounded heartfelt. i know heejin isn't a creepy stalker or something.

"and i want apolog- actually no, i want to talk to you in person about what i did to you in high school... ruining your years... i'm so sorry."

BRUHHHHHH WTF IM GONNA CRY😭😩😩😩💔💔💔💔

i wanted to say that so bad but...

"sure! where should we go?"

"we should go to..."

"The fountain"