Kims Wedding Aniversary

Comenzar desde el principio

"Nice"

"Thanks"

Sighing I run my fingers through my hair, about to check my phone when a heavy arm swings around my shoulder. It's the Kims wedding anniversary which means they'll wanna stay out and enjoy the night, which also means I'll be on "Taehyung watch" for the night..

"You know what I love more then drink ?"

Speak of the devil.

"You" Taehyung goofily grins at me. "I love you baby girl" he boops my nose with his finger. "You're my baby girl V"

"Am I now ?"

"Yes. From now on just call me papa TaeTae"

"Erm, one I'm never gonna call you that and two, how many shots have you had tonight ?"

"Only eight..

teen.."

"Fuck sake Tae" I groan before reaching into my purse. "You spew when you drink just 5"

"What are you doing ?" He asks me.

"Calling us a taxi home"

"You guys are leaving ?" Jungkook suddenly appears at the table again.

"We're leaving ?" Taehyung frowns at me before suddenly shooting to look at Jungkook. "Kookie she's taking me awayyyy"

"Hyung your breath reeks" the male cringes whilst having his shirt tie yanked by a drunken Taehyung.

"Your fault for letting him drink eighteen shots of vodka" I huff before pressing the call button on my phone.

"He's a grown ass male Violet—."

"And you know what that much drink does to him" I glare at the boy. "This is his parents wedding anniversary, you think they'll enjoy having their son spew infront of all their friends and family ?"

"...no"

"Just don't let him drink anymore, I'm gonna let his mom know I'm taking him home" I say before leaving, still waiting for the taxi company to answer my calls.

—20 minutes later—

"Guys I'm gonna spewwww" Taehyung groans before flopping his head onto my shoulder.

"We're almost home bubs" I reassure him.

"My stomach hurtssss" he flops over onto Jungkooks side, and I just lean close towards the taxi drivers ear. "Sir is their any chance you can speed up ?"

"You really think a fast car journey will help ?" Jungkook questions, and rather then replying I just shoot him a look. "Oh come on are you seriously mad at me??" He asks.

"Well you did a stupid thing tonight, why were you even drinking that much with him ?"

"Because"

"Wow, nice explanation"

Tutting his lips Jungkook just messes with his hands. "I was upset alright, it's not easy knowing your ex girlfriend could be carrying a pricks child"

"Kooks I thought we got all of this settled ?"

"Still hurts me V"

"Look I'm sorry. Is that what you want me to say ?"

"I just can't believe you slept with that guy, after everything he did to you"

"You're one to talk—."

"No" he blurts before leaning out to get a better look at me. "Don't compare me to him V, we did two completely different things—."