°wrong acted°

Yeri's POV:

"Yerim-ah!", Irene yelled and ran after her.

She chuckled and tighened her grip on that piece of chocolate that she just stole out of the refrigerator.

"Give me my fricking chocolate back!"

Instead of stopping, Yeri increased her pace and walked down the floor, right into Seulgi's room. Meanwhile the latter was drawing a picture with her new brushes.

"The devil is following me!", Yeri screamed hysterically and hid herself behind Seulgi's easel.

"What the fuck are you-", Seulgi wondered but was cut off by a furious Irene entering the room.

"KIM YERIM I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU!"

Now Seulgi was in the middle of them, to Yeri's advantage. But the latter quickly frowned and took a step to the left so Irene could easily catch her. She ran to the bed as a small figure jumped onto her.

Now she was unable to move. "HA! GOT YOU!" Irene took the chocolate bar out of Yeri's hands. The maknae groanded and pretended like Irene was hurting her.

"AHH UNNIE YOU HURT MEEEEE!"

"DON'T BE SUCH A WIMP", her leader laughed. Of course she not removed herself.

"Irene unnie i think you are really hurting her...", Seulgi's low voice appeared out of a corner. Yeri mentally grinned. Seulgi was too innocent for this world.

"And I'm the president of the world...", Irene claimed. Suddenly she stood up and removed from the bed, her chance to escape.

"TICKLING ATTACK! NOW."

Two arms grabbed her from behind and pulled her back onto the bed, while another figure crawled on top of her to tickle her.

"St-stop", she said through her own giggling.

But Irene and Seulgi showed no mercy. They where all having a great time...

Yeri sighed and put the controller back to the drawer. She wasn't motivated for gaming anymore.

Maybe she has been a bit harsh to Joy. Maybe both of them were a bit edgy recently. She should apologize to her. Joy was still her best friend. And this was the most important thing right now.

Irene's POV:

With a deep breath, she started to scroll down the website.

She was frightened. Scared of what the people say about their situation.

She caught an article with her eye.

CASSIOPEIAS, SHAWOLS, MYS AND BLINKS RAISE THEIR VOICES!

Her curiosity sprang to live. With a fast click, she opened the page and quickly began to read.

02.04.2021
CASSIOPEIAS, SHAWOLS, MYS AND BLINKS RAISE THEIR VOICES!
Will SM Entertainment be able to calm the shit storm down?

One week ago, the famous korean girl group red velvet gained a lot of attention. The five members suddenly opened a livestream in which they not only declared an official relationship between the members Irene and Seulgi, but also revealed different scandals of their Entertainment.

Next to accusations of discrimination and an unfair management, the five members showed eager for an alteration in the kpop industry.

The news immediately went viral and spreaded in different fandoms. Especially TVXQ, SHINee, aespa and BLACKPINK fans raise their voice now. While cassiopeias, shawols and mys required better threatments, does the fandom of blackpink show pure anger. Since Red Velvet's and BLACKPINK's fandom are very close to each other, blinks also pressure the Entertainment.

The five Red Velvet members are completely secluded. But who know if this is also the fault of their Entertainment.

Stay up to date and subscribe!

Seulgi's POV:

It hit her like a big slap in her face.

How could she have been so selfish? So self-centered and unfair?

A groan escaped her mouth. She messed up everything...

Suddenly, a soft melody appeared. She flinched, hearing this unfamiliar sound. Her phone. Somebody was calling her. Maybe Wendy? Or Irene? Or her brother?

But seeing the name of the caller, she relaxed. She knew that she could trust this person. And maybe consult her about further steps.

"Hey Jisoo."

"Hey Seul", the soft and low voice of Jisoo came out of her phone. "How are you?"

Seulgi decided to be honest to her friend. She exactly knew that Jisoo was aware of her mental state, maybe also the reason why she was even calling.

"To be honest: Miserable."

For a moment, she just listened to Jisoo's regular breath, before she answered.

"It's because of... the recent events, right?"

"Exactly." Seulgi sighed and leaned back at the wall behind her bed. "It's a bit difficult in our dorm right now."

"How?", Jisoo asked.

So Seulgi elaborated her current situation. She started at the beginning where Irene and her were practically ignoring each other to the livestream and the mood in the dorm now, the fight with Wendy etc.

Jisoo patiently listened to her friend. After a while, Seulgi finished.

"And now I just feel depressed. I haven't spoken to anyone in the last week."

"Oh god Seul that sounds horrible. You know you shouldn't skip meals..." One could clearly hear Jisoo's worried tone in her voice.

"Yeah. I don't do that on purpose. Okay kind of, but I am not ready to face neither Irene nor Wendy. I just can't endure seeing Joohyun so disappointed in me."

"Okay first: Stop thinking that she is disappointed. You told me that she comes to your door every eve just to say 'I love you'. She is more sick of worry than dissapointed. And second: You should talk with Wendy. You admitted that you were a bid harsh to her and acted wrong, so maybe just apologize."

Seulgi took a moment to think about Jisoo's words.

"Maybe you are right. But-"

"Seul, I am right! I know that I shouldn't talk with you about things like that, I mean, it's maybe even forbidden for me, but you know, I don't care. So please just do what I told you. I could wish that I would have the courage to reveal all the scandals in YG, but we are even more famous and that would maybe cause a collapse of the industry. And I don't want that."

Again Seulgi remained silent. She took a deep breath and spoke up. "Okay, I do it. Thank you so much Jisoo!"

"No problemo. And now go and get you girlfriend and best friend back. Or better said: Get your whole group back!"