3. Kit

Kit is such a fucking cliché. The overprotective older brother, who would kill people for trying to hurt you, and lectures you on your own behaviour, but also gets arrested every other day for stupid things like mugging Ward Cameron's left hand man.

Unlike me, Kit grew up in the kook academy, back when we still had some money. He's not a complete pig though, after we were left with nothing he learnt the importance of money, so he's not an complete kook. Regardless, he still hangs out with Rafe Cameron and the rest of those dicks.

He robs houses on Figure 8 all the time with him. Rafe does it to get drug money, but he doesn't know that the reason Kit does it is so that he can get enough cash to keep buying fucking Ralph Lauren sweaters so he doesn't look like a pogue half the time.

"What time did you get back last night?" he interrogates me. I notice the tags on his new chino pants.

"I could ask the same about you. Why does it matter anyway. It's the middle of Summer, haven't you noticed Kit?"

He leans against the doorway, but then walks in when he notices the glass on the floor

He leans against the doorway, but then walks in when he notices the glass on the floor. He rolls his eyes and huffs, picking it up and turning to face me.

"Rafe's on my balls you know."

"About what?"

"Piss off Minnie. I know what you and your little pogue boyfriend did last night."

"Oh, that. Someone had to. Rafe is a self-righteous, elitist prick, and you know it, Kit. JJ and I, not my 'boyfriend' by the way, simply served justice."

He clearly did not find that comment entertaining.

"You make it so fucking hard. We're broke, in case you didn't realise Minnie. Rafe is helping me to get some money apart from Dean's dirty cash."

"Your way is not any cleaner! Stealing and home invasion are crimes, from what I can remember."

"I don't care. Just stay out of my shit, alright. If you want drugs, just steal some fucking morphine from the hospital!" he shouts at me, storming out.

I throw my pillow at the door as it slams shut. Maybe I don't really feel safe around any of my family.