☕ First Encounter ☕ {S}

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ How y'all met ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

It was a Monday morning and Gojo-Sensei sent Megumi to run some errands in Tokyo. After spending most of his day questioning people about strange activities around the city about curses and even Exercising a grade three curse, he decided to stop by a small cafe to get some coffee for himself and some sweets for the others back at the school.

"Good morning what would you like to get started with?" Y/n asked

Megumi paused for a moment admiring the person standing in front of him. He wasn't one for belief in love at first sight but you mesmerized him. He quickly blinked out of his thoughts and back to your question.

"Umm I would like to get a black coffee to go and four of your ice cream mochi please," he said

His stare was intense and he was so beautifully intimidating, y/n thought he was also attractive and she hoped that he would come back.

"Here you go, enjoy" y/n stated handing the bags to him and taking the money as y/n was about to give him back his change Megumi stopped her.

"Keep it, as a tip," he said smiling lightly with pink-tinted cheeks.

"Huh no I can't, this is way more than a tip should be" y/n explained. Stretching out the money back to him.

"Please I insist keep it," he said as he was turning to leave.

"Thank you senpai," y/n said thanking him for his generosity.

"You're welcome, and it's Megumi" he replied. And then left.

_____________________________________________

The next day he returned but early in the morning before any customers were there.
Y/n emerged from the back tying their apron when they noticed him.

"Megumi-Senpai?" Y/n responded trying to contain their happiness.

"Hello, same as yesterday please," he replied.

"That would be 300 yen" Y/n responded

"Huh, that's all?" He responded knowing it cost more.

"It's on me after all I need to repay you for your generosity yesterday" y/n explained pushing the sweets in his hands before he could give her more money.

"Thank you but" Megumi began but was cut off immediately.

"No buts, but if you want to give me something so bad how about your number?" Y/n said, with the most hopeful smile ever.

Megumi would melt at that moment if he could. He was so happy he took her phone and put his number in.

"Sorry but I didn't get your name," Megumi said,

"Oh, it Y/n," Y/n said,

"That a beautiful name," Megumi stated

Megumi wanted to spend his entire day talking with you and getting to know you but his phone rang, it was Gojo-Sensei calling for him, they had a special-grade mission.

"I have to go" Megumi explained Y/n features became sad but she remembered she has his number.

"No problem, it was nice to see you again Megumi-Senpai" y/n said,

"It was, I'll be waiting for your call," he said as he left.

_____________________________________________

After that day he would return every day like clockwork. Sometimes just to see you.
_____________________________________________

┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┐
How did you like it? 🥠

└─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┘