• Quiet

Fluff

She/her pronouns

***

"DREAM!" George screamed from the recording room, laughing soon after.

"COME HERE GEORGE." He heard through his headset as the aforementioned Dream chased him with a netherite axe. George frantically clicked at his keyboard to escape; sprinting and jumping at the same time in a manic effort to survive.

He faced his opponent, swinging at him with his bare fist, and in a brilliant moment of miraculous placement and wondrous luck, he managed to knock Dream just far enough to fall off the mountain he had chased George up. Dream let out a yell of surprise as he plummeted down, frantically searching for a bucket of water in his hot bar, but to no avail. The words "you died!"appeared on Dream's scream, as he stared in astonishment.

"WHAT?!" He yelled, bewildered, as George giggled devilishly while continuing his journey. He didn't remain focused on his minor victory for long, however, as he heard footsteps and noticed a light shut off outside the room he was in.

"I'll be right back." The British 24 year old murmured into his mic, and then got up.

He poked his head out the doorway of the recording room to see a person a few inches shorter than he was looking up at him with sleepy eyes. She held a build-a-bear close to her chest, one that matched George's Minecraft skin. A soft smile made itself present on George's face.

"Hi, sweetheart." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. She nuzzled into him, making him chuckle, "you tired?" George received a small nod in response.

"Are you coming to bed?" She mumbled, still with her face buried in his chest.

"I have to finish the stream, it'll be 20 minutes, okay?"

She nodded again and left him with a kiss on the cheek before she shuffled to their shared bedroom, their cat following along, nuzzling against her feet. George fell in love all over again, and stared for a moment before remembering that he was live in front of hundreds of thousands of people.

He sat down in his chair, adjusting his face cam as he put his headset on, and then whispered into the mic, "I have to be quiet now, y/n is going to sleep. It's like 1 in the morning and she has to work tomorrow."

The last part wasn't true. She did work, but not until 3, so she didn't have to be up particularly early or anything. He and Dream talked quietly for the last 20 minutes, and then a few others joined the call. Once quackity joined, George knew he had to leave. He hasn't been there five minutes and already was singing with various voice mods on.

"Okay, before Quackity does something stupid to make me laugh and wake up y/n I'm going to go, goodbye everyone, thank you for watching my stream!" He whisper yelled into his mic as he waved at his camera excitedly.

He raided Connor before quickly shutting off his monitor and got ready for bed, as he was excited to join the love of his life in bed. He brushed his teeth quickly (definitely didn't sing his ABC's) and took his shirt off and threw it in the dirty laundry basket. He changed then into pajama pants that matched hers, and tiptoed quickly to their bedroom.

Carefully, he crawled in bed beside Charlotte, careful not to wake her. It appeared this was to no avail, however, as she turned sleepily to him and curled into his arms.

"Hi, sweetheart." She tiredly mumbled.

"Hi, darling. Are you tired?" He hummed contently and stroked her hair. She nodded and curled further into him, of that were even possible.

She wore a big shirt - Dream merch he sent her for free, he accidentally sent her one two sizes too big, but she loved it still - and a pair of basketball shorts. George's, to be specific. She nodded as she made herself comfortable in George's arms.

"G'night love." He whispered and kissed the top of her head, eventually falling asleep soon after she did.

***

short & sweet yktv