A Brief Glimpse Into the Past

Title: A Brief Glimpse Into the Past

Warnings:
There's a lot, get ready.
Crucio Curse and all it does, Imperio curse and all it does, Avada Kedavra curse and all it does. Talk about rape, mental and physical abuse and manipulating, torture, death, Joker and all his suckiness, bad parents. Everyone except Dick has bad parents. Animal Violence.

This is a very angsty chapter. I hope you like it.

.....

It should be said that none of the Waynes had a good history with the 3 unforgivable curses.

For Cass and Damian, it was because they'd had to use the curses on anyone their parents told them too. If they didn't, all but 1 was used on them.

For Jason, it was how Joker had used Crucio on him for hours, along with that damn crowbar, before finally killing him with a bomb.

For Dick, it was because he had to comfort his younger siblings after a long night of screaming and memories.

And Tim? Well, he wasn't a muggleborn. That's just a story his adoptive family told to make sure the Death Eaters don't go after him.

Truth is, Tim is the heir to a very powerful wizard family who were in league with He-who-shall-not-be-named.

For Tim, it was years of being tortured by the two people who loved him most. His parents. He wasn't the perfect heir they wanted and he paid for it. At galas, they would control him, make him spy on others and report back on what he found. If it was good, they'd leave him alone and then leave. If it wasn't, they'd torture him for days before leaving.

The one thing that never changed was, no matter if he did well or not, they'd always leave.

Every single time.

Until, one day, Cass and Jason had heard his screams and came for him (his Robin and Batgirl) running to him and not away. It took 17 months before he stopped flinching every time someone raised their wand. Years before he told them what his years spent as a Drake were really like. What it meant to be their heir.

But he's been okay. He got better, growing with his siblings and not thinking about what he was taught. About the curses.

Until today, when Mad Eye Moody decided that his class would learn just what the three curses would do.

...

The first time he did something magical, Willis beat him into a bloody pulp and shoved him in Jason's room for days without food and the only water came from the toilet.

There was never a second time.

But that didn't mean Jason wasn't magical. No, he was just good at hiding it. Well, he was. Then Batman found him doing magic with a make-shift wand to steal the tires off his expensive car.

And then he found himself in the Wayne family, and what a rambunctious family that was.

He became a younger brother to Dick and Cass, and an older brother to Damian. Later, he was also an older brother to Tim.

And he loved being part of that family.

But, of course, that didn't last long.

Joker decided that the second Robin should enjoy his time on Earth no longer. Jason had to sit in that warehouse for hours, his screams of pain and the evil laughter of that cursed clown echoing in the otherwise still night. And then, finally, finally Joker decided to kill him.