Gotta Love Prankster Siblings

Title: Gotta Love Prankster Siblings
...

The anticipation was eating Jason alive.

Three days after Cass's prank, it was finally his turn to cause some chaos.

Fred, George, and Lee had helped him with planning and distracting the teachers, so nothing could go wrong.

He couldn't wait for it to begin.

Jason snuck into the Slytherin dormitories during 3rd period, while nobody was in the room.

One of the good things about having Cass on your side is she'll give you all the scoop on everyone.

Including where they slept.

He made sure to steer clear of Blaise's and Theo's beds, remembering what had happened the day before.

...

Tim and Jason were walking down the hall, sharing some Sugar Feathers that Jason had bought for them.

They turned when they heard two pairs of footsteps coming up behind them in a hurried pace.

"Tim! Hey, Tim!" one of them called out as the two brothers turned.

Tim's brows furrowed. "Blaise? Theo? What are you...?"

Theo was breathing heavily as the two stopped in front of them, bending over to hold his stomach as he tried to catch his breath. Blaise watched him in amusement before turning his attention back to the Wayne's.

"We came to warn you," he said. "Draco's really angry about yesterday, and told his father about it."

Theo nodded, speaking up. "Yeah! Mr. Malfoy is going to try and buy out your dad's company."

Jason snorted, covering his mouth as he looked at Tim's shocked face.

"What's so funny?" Theo asked.

"Bruce isn't the CEO of the company anymore." Jason explained, ignoring Tim's reddening face.

"Really? Who is it then?" Blaise questioned.

Jason smirked, wrapping his arm around Tim's shoulder.

"Why it is our very own Timberlina."

Tim elbowed him in the gut, muttering under his breath about how Jason would "pay for this" and that Tim would "make him suffer." Honestly? It was adorable. And totally worth it to see the Slytherin's expressions light up in mischievousness.

Theo and Blaise began to laugh evilly, a glint in their eyes that made Jason start to like them more and more.

"Can you imagine Malfoy's face when he shows up to be a company from a teenager?" Theo chortled.

"Oh, I can't wait! I wish we could be there to see his expression!!" Blaise agreed.

Jason glanced at Tim to see a small smile on his face.

"Ya know, Tim could get it on video and show it to you." he spoke up.

"Video? What's that?" Theo asked.

Blaise blinked at him. "I sometimes forget how separate from the world you wizards are."

"You're a wizard too!" Theo argued.

Blaise winked at him, grinning. "I'm a cultured wizard."

Jason was grinning widely at this point. If he played this correctly, Tim might get some friends.

"Tim is a genius when it comes to computers. He can show you how to work them."

Tim looked at him in shock as he opened his mouth to protest.

"Hell yes! Let's go now!" Theo cheered.

He grabbed Blaise's and Tim's hands and began to drag them away.

Tim briefly glanced back to flip him off as Jason mockingly waved goodbye.

...

Since then, Blaise and Theo haven't left Tim alone, and Jason and his siblings couldn't be happier.

So yeah, those two were protected from the wrath of the Batkids.

Sprinkling itching powder all over the beds, Jason cackled as he imagined their reactions to the slime sinking into their trunks.

Ah, how beautiful this prank was. Truly magnificent.

...

Damian was grinning evilly as he watched Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle sit down at the lunch table, causing the students near him to scoot away in fear.

Muttering a spell under his face, he began to quietly chuckle as their faces contorted in pain and they ran from the Great Hall in terror.

Diarrhea certainly is a good punishment. Especially since it would last all week, including when Malfoy left with his father the next day.

This will truly teach Malfoy and his scum friends to not mess with his family.

...

It was finally Dick's turn to finish off the week of revenge.

His plan was probably the most harsh and mean way to go about things, but he had to do it.

Besides, it wouldn't last long. Just a few days, at the most.

He returned the wands to their rightful owners and walked out of the dorm they were sleeping the night away in.

...

Tim couldn't be prouder of his brothers.

Damian's curse caused the three boys to practically live in the bathroom.

Jason put itching powder in their beds and ruined all of their supplies with slime that could only be taken off through sweat and tears, not magically.

Dick cursed their wands to backfire onto them, so whatever spell they made to harm anything, it would hit them in return.

It was funny to watch.

Blaise and Theo had become his friends and now wouldn't leave him alone.

It wasn't and though. He enjoyed their company.

So, Hogwarts was a safer place now that everyone was afraid of the new students, and Tim was starting to feel more at home here.

Not to mention that he knew now that his family wouldn't abandon him, that he wasn't a tool to them, or an obligation.

What more could a guy want?

Now, all he had to do was figure out how to hide the party he was planning for Cass.

Yeah, impossible, he knows. Still, he has to try.

Edited: June, 2022