"Well, come on then. Get dressed. I want to meet your family." She says as she herself gets dressed. She grabs a pair of black skinny jeans that are ripped on her knees, a white long sleeved shirt and a band t-shirt to go over it. She grabs the necklace that Nik got her and clips it around her neck.

"Didn't think you'd be into Nirvana." Nik said as he wraps his arms around her from behind. "You look good in skinny jeans." He said with a smirk and placed a kiss on her neck but, Sierra slapped him on the back of his head and wiggled out of his grasp.

"Come on, let's go wake your family."

-

They were standing Infront of the coffins, all of them were open. Sierra looked at her boyfriend and when he nodded, she walked over to Elijah and grabbed the dagger at the same time that Nik grabbed the dagger in Kol. They both pulled them out before Klaus went over to Finn and also pulled that dagger out of him. They stepped back and waited for the three original vampires to wake up.

Sierra sat on the ground and leaned against the wall. Nik had brought a bag with blood bags for his brothers but he also had another little bag with a few snacks for Sierra. So, when he sat down next to her he offered her some food which she accepted. He kissed her temple when she started to eat and muttered a 'im proud of you'. After a few moments of silence, Elijah started showing signs of waking up.

"give them a warning if they want to hurt you." Sierra said as she took a full from her water bottle, Nik looked at her with a questioning expression on his face. "I'm fairly certain that I can feel your pain, so just tell them that before they do anything."

"What makes you think that they will hurt me?"

"Nik... Rebekah stabbed you with that dagger as soon as you were in the same room as her. I'm pretty sure that kol and Elijah both want some kind of revenge, not so sure about Finn though..."

"That's a good point." He says at the same time as Elijah awakens with a gasp. Klaus stood up and walked over to his older brother with a blood bag. "Good morning Elijah, long time no see."

"Don't be such a ass, Nik." Sierra said and also stood up. Elijah stepped out of the coffin and looked at Sierra, she looked different, a good different though. Elijah thought that she looked more healthy. "Hey there, Eli." She says softly and he wraps his arms around her in a hug, Nik let's out a low possessive growl.

"Sierra, how are you?" He asks after he pulled away from their hug. Sierra tells him that she found out what she is in the supernatural world and how she is doing much better than the first time they met, Elijah listens to everything she says with a smile.

"Alright, brother where's my greeting?" Nik said, taunting Elijah. His brother turned around to face him and reached for the dagger that was in his heart before. "Now, lijah. Before you harm me, in any physical way, you should know that Sierra feels my pain."

Elijah looks at the girl before stabbing Nik in his shoulder. Sierra groans as she feels the pain, inflicted by the dagger. She grabs her left shoulder, as if it would help reduce the pain. When Elijah pulled the dagger out again, she hissed and screwed her eyes shut.

"Thanks for that, Eli. Appreciate it." She says sarcastically as she goes over to stand next to niklaus.

"Now, Niklaus. What did you do to have Sierra linked with you?" Elijah asked and Nik sighed as he placed an arm around Sierra's waist. Elijah eyes the movement carefully, afraid that his brother would hurt the innocent girl.

"I didn't do anything, brother." Niklaus said and looked at Sierra with soft eyes. "We recently found out that sierra and I, are each others soulmates..." He trails off with a smile as he stares into Sierra's blue eyes. Their moment was interrupted by Kol, who decided that this was a good moment to wake up.