3

3

As the door opens we are immediately met with a girl who had short black hair, bangs and her look was completed with a septum piercing. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a black tank top, she opened the door for us while drinking from a red cup alcohol, I guess.

Lana steps inside and her eyes start searching the room I am on her side and I couldn't help but notice that the whole place was covered in smoke, I hope it was from cigarettes not from something stronger. My eyes scan the room the whole place has a 70s style, the walls had unusual colors like red and black, the kitchen was placed on the right side, and the living room was on the left side. Then I understood that this wasn't an apartment but a loft, the whole area was big, but it was so overcrowded that gave the illusion of being smaller than it actually was. A lot of people were sitting in the black sofa that was touching the left and the ones who didn't fit there were sitting forming a circle around. I moved my head to get a better view and saw a small table inside their circle, on the table were placed a few white lines and then it hit me, it was cocaine. I saw a couple boys and girls putting their head on it sniffing some white lines. I turn to my right and notice that on the grey counter that was in the kitchen area, was also numerous cocaine lines between the alcohol that was placed there. Led lights were the only source of light that illuminated this room, the led colors were changing from purple to red every few minutes making my vision dizzy. I felt like throwing up, of course I had smoked a cigarette before but it was nothing compared to what everyone else weas doing here, I felt like I couldn't breathe.

After my vision got used to the whole setting, I noticed that a lot of people were making out some of them almost having sex. Some girls were shirtless without wearing a bra, they seemed so confident and no one was acting strange towards it. Everyone was either drinking, doing drugs or making out there was no in between, many men had kept their hair long and were wearing baggy jeans, some others were wearing what most people would describe as woman's clothes. I didn't have a problem with their clothes quite the opposite actually, I never believed the idea of male and female clothes, that was a social construct. But I was concerned about the number of drugs this place had, if police came we would all be in trouble. Little lies by Fleetwood mac was playing and a few couples where dancing rhythmically to the beat of the song.

Nobody was looking at us but then a guy who was previously sitting on the couch locked eyes with Lana and stand up walking to us. Lana started walking to the living room too and I followed on her side. I was holding my bag and my beige jacket on my hand and I mentally thanked my self for my choice of clothes, I didn't looked so out of place on the outside as I felt on the inside. I didn't stand out from the crowd because my colorful floral dress and my orange sweater matched the rooms vibe.

The guy we were approaching had long dark brown hair almost as long as mine, he was wearing a simple white shirt and black jeans. As he was getting closer I could see his face better, he had a slight stubble but so you could still see he had a square face. He looked like he belonged in a different decade it felt like someone put this guy in a time machine and teleported him to today. He seemed like he belong in the 70s not only appearance wise but his whole vibe was reminding me of the past, a decade that I didn't live and judging by his age he didn't either, cause there was no way he was older than 30 years old.

"Hello Lana, I was starting to think you wouldn't make it" He said to her while enabling her in a hug.

"Hi" She said back to him and her voice was trembling a little bit, I almost laughed because this was the first time seeing her in this condition, usually she is so confident and doesn't give a fuck about other's opinions.

"Who is that friend of yours?" he said while looking at me.

Oh God I hoped he didn't mean that in bad way, he looked like a tough guy. Nonetheless I couldn't really understand what thoughts might be going in his head since his face had a blank facial expression.