"I do not," Hermione countered back with a quiet snicker, Y/N only giving a hum as she shrugged. With a glance to the alarm clock by the side of the bed, Y/N read the time.

9:12 A.M.

    "We better get up, celebrate with everyone," she muttered out before looking back to Hermione, the girl giving her a small, playful pout.

    "We don't have to. I'd rather just stay in bed with you for the day, only us," she told her sincerely with a hopeful look, but Y/N shook her head as she started to sit herself up, stretching her body out for a moment to feel relief.

    "I'd love to, trust me, I'd consider it a dream, but everyone's probably already up waiting for you. Wouldn't be nice for the birthday girl to keep her guests waiting, now would it," Y/N mused as she placed a peck to her forehead, then turned to stand from the bed, feet hitting the floor. "I'm gonna brush my teeth. You coming?"

    "Yeah," Hermione responded softly, watching the latter start to walk across the room until she reached the bathroom, turning on the light. Grabbing at her phone on the bedside table, Hermione checked a few messages, mostly being birthday wishes. When she was done, she placed it back down and slowly stood from the bed, trudging over to the bathroom.

    Walking through the doorway, she was met with Y/N finishing with brushing her teeth, her girlfriend holding out her own toothbrush already prepared with toothpaste on it. She gave her a smile as a 'thank you' before popping it in her mouth, staring into the mirror. She brushed her teeth as Y/N rinsed off her toothbrush, rinsing out her mouth as well before placing hers back to the side.

    Hermione said nothing as Y/N's arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her into her as she finished up. With one last scrub, she spit out her toothpaste before rinsing her mouth out, then cleaned off the toothbrush before putting it next to Y/N's. Sighing for a moment, she turned to Y/N, wrapping her arms around her waist as the latter's went to around her neck, a snicker being heard from her in response.

    "You okay," she laughed out quietly, feeling Hermione give a small nod against her shoulder before she snuggled further into her. Y/N pressed a kiss to the side of her head. "Tired?"

     "No, not really. Just happy, that's all," Hermione told her in response, slowly picking her head up from her shoulder to give her a small smile, the corners of her lips turned upwards as Y/N reciprocated it. "I love spending birthdays with you."

    Y/N nodded with a soft hum as she leaned in, gently pressing their lips together in a soft and slow kiss. Hermione's arms started to wander up from her waist to her neck, grasping at the back of it as hers now fell to her waist. "I love spending them with you too," she murmured out against her lips, getting a small breath before Hermione pulled her back in.

    The two girls seemed to forget they were still in the bathroom as their lips locked, heads tilting to the side to deepen the embrace a little further. Y/N's hand slowly trailed from her waist down lower until it sat just under her hip, thumb skimming over the area soothingly as Hermione sighed at the contact.

    "You know what I love so much about spending birthdays with you," Y/N asked quietly, breaking away for a moment before her lips found Hermione's again. She started to slowly back them up out of the bathroom, hand searching around for the light switch as they left the room still kissing. Hermione gave a quizzical hum, "Hm?"

    Y/N kept backing Hermione up until they were feet away from the bed, but the girl didn't seem to notice as she was too busy in their moment. "I love how we spend the day together, with everyone else. Makes me happy to see you so happy when everyone's around," she told her as she carefully backed her up to the bed, Hermione's knees hitting the edge gently. "Lay back, Angel."