2.1

George got up and put on some joggers and a T shirt sadly he couldn't wear his normal clothes because it was school, he went downstairs grabbed his snack and left for school.

After he arrived at school he saw dream and sat next to him whilst holding dreams hand " aww look dream and George"
"shut up kar-" he turned to see techno George ran to the bathroom he couldn't bare to see them fight it reminded him of his parents, a boy ran in after him and shoved him against the wall he tried to push him if but he was too strong m, after that the boy started kissing him and wouldn't stop he tried to stop him but he was too strong, dream ran in to try and comfort George but instead needed comforting himself "George?" The boy finally stopped and walked out "No, dream it's not what it looks like I swe-" " I don't need excuses" dream walked out looking sad but George burst into tears what just happened?

Whilst George was going home heather caught up with him "George are you okay?" "yeah" George said trying to sound happy, they didn't talk for the rest of the walk home.

When George got home he tried to message dream to explain it

George:
Dream I need to explain what happened

*dreamm💞 has blocked you*

George screamed into his pillow crying but his dad heard him "shut the fuck up"
"NO YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOUR NOT MY DAD" his dad walked up to him and grabbed him by the neck "you do what I fucking say or your back in hospital" George felt like he was holding on by a thread and his dad had cut it he grabbed heathers phone and messaged drista

Heatherrr✌️😩:
Hey it's George tell dream he made his life but made him lose it aswell tell him I love him 7 parcel the seventh building.

Drista:
GEORGE STOP NO

"DREAM, WHAT DID YOU DO TO GEORGE"
"He cheated on me I didn't do it to him"
" WELL IT GOES DEEPER THAN THAT CAUSE HES KILLING HIMSELF"
"WHAT" dream got up and drive were heather told him.

THE NEXT ONE WILL BE SHORT I THINK I CANT SEE INTO THE FUTURE OF MY BRAIN 387 words!