1.3

He woke up at 5 in the morning he must have accidentally hit his alarm and made it 5 in the morning he got up wanting to go back to bed but managed to get up in the end. He did the same as yesterday but put on some joggers and a shirt, went downstairs, got his snack and left with heather, They didn't talk the entire time. When they arrived at school he sat at his bench and dream sat next George got scared dream was about to whisper to him he expected dream to whisper go in the bathroom but instead he said I'm so, so, SO, sorry techno grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him to the ground everyone was laughing except from heather drista, and dream.... "first you make fun of him for wearing a suit now a normal outfit sound like you love him if I'm being honest"
"weren't you on my side yesterday?" Techno said laughing "I'm not doing that ever again" dream said. Why was dream helping him he was supposed to be on technos side not his, dream helped George up and shoved techno and grabbed George by the hand, after running for a while george thought he was getting raped again heather followed behind
"I'm so sorry, again like I said, he paid me to do it, I realise no amount of money is worth to put someone through that pain"
Although it was a rapist George kind of liked him of course he didn't know he was bisexual
"It's just my dad spends a lot of money on drugs and I wanted to help my mum out but I'm sorry I shouldn't have put you through that please punch me as hard as you can" George hesitated but rembered he hit him as hard as he could it hurt him as well he had his hand on his cheek George felt bad "hit me again I hate what I did"
"No"
"What do you mean no"
"You put me through pain but I don't want to do that to you"
"Your really nice, I'm sorry we got on the wrong side. Dream"
George blushed "George" he said smiling did he really like a his rapist but he did seem nice and seemed sorry "do you want to come round mine, we could watch a movie?" Dream said hoping he would say yes
George had to think for a while "sure" he said blushing. Techno came up behind him and booted him with football boots he started laughing as if it was hilarious " dream and George sitting in a tree k i s s i n g"
"Oh shove of techno"
George looked like he was gasping for air dream hit techno round the face George started to get his breath back whilst techno and dream were fighting techno should have put his hair up because dream yanked his wig ( GO BESTAY ✌️😫 ) "BAHAHA you wear a wig your hair isn't even pink you weirdo" dream threw his wig and techno tan out the school dream helped George up and helped him to the car were heather and drista were, they looked at dream with a dirty look george told heather she would explain when he got home. They dropped heather and drista off at George's house and dream and George went to dreams house.

IM EXCITED FOR THE NEXT ONE AHHH AFTER THE NEXT CHAPTER IM GOONG TO SLEEP SO YEAH SORRY BUT 588 words