𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐

Everyone was at volleyball practice, the boys training hard while I watched Lev in amusement as he failed and failed. They were helping him with his serves since Yaku needed a break from teaching him how to receive. Letting out a laugh as the ball dropped on his head instead of hitting it, he glared at me before shouting "it's not as easy as it looks." Rolling my eyes, I walked towards him with my hands stretched out, ready to catch the ball.

Everyone stopped to watch me, but before I could hit it Kuroo rushed over, "are you sure? You don't have to" he whispered to me as I brushed his worries away with my hand. "I'll be fine, I mean how hard can it be" he moved back as the gym went quiet, taking a deep breath before throwing the ball up before running towards it. Using all the strength I had to hit the ball and to everyone's surprise I made it over the net. Landing back on the ground as I looked at my red palm, it stung a bit, but it kinda felt nice. Soon clapping began as I threw the ball back to Lev "see easy" I smirked as he had his mouth open. Lev turned to Yaku, who was on the other side of the net, "was it in?" He asked with urgency, Yaku was too speechless as he nodded his head.

Some of the second years laughed at him as Kuroo handed me my water bottle, "how do you feel?" Once I turned away from them, I could feel the effect of using my strength. Giving him a smile after I took some sips, "I'm actually okay." He nodded his head as coach Nekomata called everyone over. "Once again we will be going to the summer training camp" I was confused not knowing what this camp was, but the boys were thrilled for it. My confusion disappeared once the coach explained to the newcomers like me and the first years. This year, Karasuno was invited so I would be able to see Kiyoko again which I was kinda relieved about.

"I need to get a few things before the camp," Shibayama said out loud, which soon led into the team planning on a shopping trip to the mall to pick up supplies. "Are you gonna join us?" Kuroo asked me from behind as I thought it over. They were planning on going today after everyone cleaned up, "well I think I have everything, but there is this new manga that I want to get so I guess I could go if my mum lets me." As I text her, I shrug my shoulder, "I have a feeling she'll let you," Kuroo stated before helping the others clean up. And he was right.

Once everyone had finished cleaning the gym, we all went to get changed. I was surprised to see that I was quicker than the boys; usually, it would be them waiting for me. Finally, they exited the changing room, and I guess Kuroo didn't tell them as they stared at me in confusion, "I'm coming with you today." They stared at me in shock as I rolled my eyes, "come on, I don't have all day." Kuroo laughed at his team frozen before leading the group towards the mall. I was in the middle of the boys as if they were guarding me against the other people. I felt safe.

Something that the boys didn't know was that I was into games. Kenma and I had started playing online games together. It was fun, and sometimes Kuroo would join in. Both of us went into the game store together while the others went into the sports shop not too far from here. My eyes scanned the game's titles when I finally found one that looks appealing, turning around to ask Kenma, but he was nowhere to be seen. Putting the game down as I wandered around the shop for him but still no sight of him. Kenma was my way back to the others without him, I didn't know where the other shop was.

Exiting the shop in a panic but let out a sigh of relief to see Kenma talking to someone on the phone, however, before I could reach him a crowd of people walked passed dragging me with them. Once I jumped out of the group of people, I was in the mall's centre and had no clue where the others were. My hands were getting sweaty as I grabbed my phone to text Kuroo. I'm in the middle, come get me. I don't know where I am.

I didn't want to seem like I was freaking out, but I was extremely frightened, especially as I could feel a pair of eyes on me. Turning slowly to see a creepy guy smiling at me, even though there was some distance between us, I could see his bright yellow teeth from here. Feeling disgusted as he began walking over to me with a small wave. As I looked behind, my whole body tensed up, hoping it was waving at someone else, but there was no one there. Instead, he stood right in front of me as I began to feel like I was in danger. I wasn't familiar with this place, and I didn't have anyone. Kuroo, please get here quick!

"Hey, little lady, are you lost? Maybe I could help you?"