𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

The annoying sound of my alarm clock bounces off my walls, waking me up. I had barely gotten any sleep, my mind was a mess. The team was getting too close to me, my sister was getting further away from me. I had no control over any of it, and I hated it.

I regret putting my alarm earlier than usual, I'm sure mum could have made my lunch, but today I wanted to make it myself. Stepping in the kitchen to see my sister already up and making two lunches, I knew for a fact the other wasn't for me. "Morning" I spoke before a yawn ripped through me, Hina nodded her head as I stood by her preparing mine. Once my simple lunch was prepared and packed away neatly into my bad with a water bottle and a chocolate bar. I was all set for the trip.

Mum entered the kitchen with her natural bright smile, "what's that amazing smell?" Knowing it wasn't my average cooking but rather the fantastic cook, pointing towards Hina as I carried on eating breakfast while strolling through my phone. Our mum walked over to Hina, taking a sneak at what she was making "why are you making two Bentos?" mum question causing Hina to start blushing. Ignoring their conversation about the boy she liked as mum asked multiple questions.

"He's on the volleyball team" mum immediately glanced in my direction as I shrugged my shoulders pretending I didn't know who it was when in reality Hina had just confirmed my suspicion from yesterday. She liked Kuroo. "How are you going to give it to him? Are you gonna give it to (Y/N) for her to give it to him?" Mum asked question after question as I tried to have a peaceful breakfast, "I'm going with dad and (Y/N) to hand it to him myself." Hina looked away shyly as mum let out a squeal of excitement, "isn't it pointless to give him a lunch box" I pointed out with my mouth food, Hina glared at me as mum shouted my name. "I'm just saying because won't he have one already" mum relaxed at what I was trying to say instead of me being rude.

Hina still had her eyes narrowed at me, "don't worry sister, I already planned it out. Yesterday I told him that I would make him a bento." She gave me a fake smile as I stood up, but as I turned away from her, I could feel an ache in my chest, but this pain was different. I didn't know what it was, "dear, are you okay?" mum touched my shoulder as I just smiled and nodded my head before placing my dishes in the sink. I couldn't tell her or else she would overreact and force me to stay home when the boys were depending on me. I was their manager.

Grabbing my stuff before making my way outside to see dad was already in the car waiting for us, "let's go girls!" He yelled as I climbed in the front while Hina jumped in the back, I put on my seatbelt but suddenly felt like I was missing something. Quickly looking through my stuff one more time as dad started to reverse out of the driveway, oh no, it wasn't here.

"Wait!" mum shouted as she came out running with the thing that was missing. My medicine. Dad stopped the car as mum handed it to me through the window, "you know how important this is, how could you forget it" She flicked my forehead as I placed the medicine in my pocket, "yeah I know, I'm sorry" she kissed my forehead before moving back letting us go.

I didn't know what would happen on this trip, but I had a bad feeling.