Chapter 18: Who Am I

Start from the beginning

I decide my fingers are better than nothing and go to sort myself out, as that's one of the problems I can solve. The burning? Yeah I don't know what to do about that. I wipe my eyes and just as I'm about to reach the bottom of the top I'm wearing and hike it up 2 men burst into the room and I get up and back away from them. Who the fuck are they? I vaguely remember seeing them but where?

"Luna, it's OK we have Alpha on the way now, please just remain calm ok. Fuck her power is quite inticeing." I don't think I was supposed to hear that last bit! And how do they know my wolf? I step back and bump into the wall. Thankfully they make no moves towards me; they just stay in the doorway. One has dark hair and the other blonde. They're both ruggish but handsome. One has Green eyes the other blue, and that's where I'm stuck. I can't believe I can actually look people in the eye again.

I put my back to the wall and slid down it, the coldness making me feel a little better. I wish they would fuck off now so I can get back to resolving one of my issues. Fuck it what do i care. I put my hand between my legs and start rubbing my juice over my clit which makes me moan.

"Shit, don't do that Luna. Fuck! we better get out of here before he gets here, otherwise he will kill us"

"Let's go. We will be just outside the door Luna your safe I promise"

Just fuck off already. I keep rubbing and even slip a finger in but it's not really having the same effect on me as Jesse did. So I imagine him sliding in and out of me! I moan again and just as I put a couple fingers in, the door flies off its hinges and in storms Jesse. Holy shit that was hot. When he takes in what I'm doing his pupils dilate and he takes a big long sniff and growls. His growl sends little vibration through me and makes what I'm doing that much better. I'm not stopping just because he walked in. He can join me or fuck off.

He makes his way over to me and lifts me off the floor making my hand fall away. Then pins my hands above my head and me against the wall. Brushing his nose up my cheek he says in my ear

"You smell so good, my little mate. But you need to stop that. I'm here now." He licks and sucks on my neck where he bit me yesterday and Holy shit, how am I supposed to stop. I remember he can hear my thoughts and say

"I'm not your mate! I told you your....confused. This bracelet blocks...... blocks me from my..... mate and him from.... Mmhhhmm..... me. And makes others....... Think! I'm there mate. I need you to fuck...... Fuck me now. Please! your touch is..... mmhhmmm... please!"

"Do you know how mates work? Because I'm telling you. Magic bracelet or not, nothing can hide my mate from me. You. Are. Mine."

"Pr-prove it!" He growls then says

"Ok little mate of mine. Ways one knows their mate include: smell. You smell like hints of sandalwood and honeysuckle, which should get stronger once that bracelet comes off. Touch. Where I touch you there's a hum. Which will become a pleasurable spark, and we won't be able to keep our hands off each other. The bond. Is what will draw you to me, a pull. You want me you just don't understand it and think it's because of what he said about others claiming you. But a kiss is all it take's to know I'm yours! Now tell me, were you thinking of my cock inside you while you were playing with yourself. Hmmm?" I cry out at his words, Holy shit that's sexy and a huge turn on. And how did he know?

I lift my legs and wrap them round him and grind Into him. Fuck yeah. Oh my.

"Answer me. Was you thinking about my cock deep inside you?" Like I said fucking tease, I nod yes

"Good girl. Now I'm going to go and find some other girl to play with as your not my mate." He says all nonchalant and pulls away dropping my legs down and walks away from me.

I stand there stunned for a few seconds befor a growl rips out of me. What an arshole, the point in teasing me then making me angry was? Pain forgotten in my anger, I say

"Go on then! See if care! I'm sure one of thoes guys from earlier would be more than happy to come and fuck me. And there close by. Let's go ask shall we." I walk past him and towards the door when there's a low growl.

"Be my guest, noone here will say yes to you. Unless they want to die." I turn back to face him

"And why would they turn me down?" I ask.

Quicker than a blink he's infront of me crowding my space, making my chest rise and fall. licking my lips, i look at his and think please just kiss me alrady. I feel the bed on the back of my legs and think when did I start moving backwards, and when did I fist his top and start tugging him towards me. What is happening!!?

"Are you ready?"

"Fo-for what?"

"To tell me who I am to you. You feel the hum, the pull, the want and need for me. And dont try to deny it. Well let's see how long it takes to make you tell me who I am." He kisses the corner of my mouth and I turn into him but he turns away.

"Arrrgggghhhh your so fucking  frustrating!!"

"You have no idea love, and your just as frustrating, trust me! Tell me. Who am I?"

"Your the Alpha king!"

"Wrong answer!" He bites my neck again making me cry out and I'm now dripping wet. I have so much need for him. And though I'll never tell him that the thought of another man touching me isn't appealing at all ,and I'll have to break any woman that tries to touch him. I can't deny the pull I feel, and how much of a turn on this contention is. OK. Where did that thought come from?

I blink as he steps back, trying to clear me head. And he removes his top, Holy he'll he was sculpted to perfection. I ball my hands up to stop myself reaching out and touching him, which is all I want to do. But I won't be the one giving in when he's being the tease. He steps back into me and caging me in with his arms whispers

"Who. Am. I?"

"What do I get if I get it right?" I pant as his hands start moving down my body, I start to shiver when his hands reach the hem of the sopping wet top and he starts lifting it.

"Arms up!" I do as I'm told. Yes this is exactly what I want. He stops lifting when he takes it up over my face leaving me blind and my arms stuck. He brushes his lips over mine, I feel a tiny spark and want more so I try to kiss him back, but he pulls away. I can tell he's smirking as I tried to follow his lips with mine.

"If you want me to kiss you, tell me who I am!!"

"Jesse, pleeeease, stop teasing me!"

"Nope! Still wrong" He growls. This is fucking hot! I cant see him but my goddess I can feel him everywhere. I gasp when I feel his fingers slide over my soaking wet core. It feels like fireworks are going off all over my body. Again I try chase his fingers, needing more friction but he pulls away and the fireworks stop.

"Seriously!! Either do me or Get off me!! Pick One and stop teasing me! you're driving me insane" He just chuckles

"No, I'm not going to stop.... Fuck I want you so bad it hurts" he growls out.

"Then fucking take me!!"

"Not untill you tell me! I can always go find someone that would know the answer by now!" He says as he slips the tip of his long finger inside me.

"Mmhhmm....your......your....."

"Yes, I'm?...." He ask and stop's all movement

"Mine!" I cry out

"Yes, but still not the answer I'm looking for!" He pushes his fingers deeper and the noises coming out of me are, well embarrassing really, but he doesn't stop. I lean into him, I need to feel his lips on mine, and the sensory overload because I can't see is setting all my nerves alive.

"You're my mate! Now please!"

"Right answer" he says as I'm pushed backwards and land with a bounce on the bed. Him landing on top of me.