Let me explain

Start from the beginning

"I don't think I should" I hesitate.

"Oh come on one won't hurt" she chuckles, I guess she's right one couldn't hurt.

"Fine" I sigh and take a sip.

"No drink the whole thing, it will go down easier" she laughs. The whole thing? I never drink so I don't really know what to do, I take her word for it and drink the whole thing. I groan as the liquid pours down my throat causing a burning sensation to irrupt in my stomach. "See not that hard" she says waving the bar tender to get her another drink. I think I should text cate to go home now.

Y/N:I'm ready to come home now.

Cate: alright darling I'm on my way, can you text me the address.

I text her the address and put my phone back in my purse. I smile and the thought of seeing cate soon. I feel the alcohol starting to hit but it feels off. I don't know but everything seems like it's warped and sounds are getting louder "Y/F/N" I call out.

"What is it" she asks turning to me.

"This isn't right" I say griping onto the counter.

"Oh it's finally working" she says and takes a sip of her drink watching me closely.

"What is working" I panic now looking around frantically. The walls are spinning and I feel like I'm on the ocean.

"I just put some stuff in your drink to help you loosen up" she shrugs her shoulders.

"YOU DRUGGED ME" I shout, she puts her hand over my mouth to stop me.

"Shhhh no, I'm just helping you loosen up" she slowly moves her hand off my mouth and trails her finger down my body.

"No I need to go" I say and try to get up but my attempts are unsuccessful when Y/F/N pulls me back.

"Just stay, it will be fun" she says and grabs my thighs.

"I said N-" my words are cut off by something, I can't really tell, what ever drugs she's given me have impaired my senses. I feel my lips moving but I'm not doing it, oh my god is she kissing me. I try to move away but my attempts are unsuccessful as my body feels like jelly. I feel something near my legs, it's cold and moving quickly, oh no is she touching me. That's the last straw. my eyes must have closed because I now realize everything is black. I open my eyes to see Y/F/N kissing me passionately with one hand up my dress and the other on my waist.

"No" I muffle but cannot be heard over the music and the fact her lips  are over mine. I look around to see if there is anyone that could help me.

Shapes are distorted and my vision is blurry, but I can pick one familiar face out of the crowd, it's cate. My heart drops and I can see that hers did too, why did I have to come here. I can't lose cate because of Y/F/N , I need to get away. I pull away from Y/F/N as hard as I could and try to run to cate. But she runs away. "NO CATE" I yell running through the crowd, my heart I pounding as hard as my head, tears are building up in my eyes. she runs out of the pub and into the parking lot. I follow shortly behind her yelling when name.

I crash through the doors of the pub to see cate leaning against the building crying "cate" I say but it come out nothing short of a whisper, i am starting to feel sick and I can see stars in my eyes. Cate looks into my eyes, I can no longer see the bright blue colour of her eyes but only pain. "I'm sorry let me explain" I slur.

"No need" she sniffles "have fun with you 'friend'" she says sarcastically. My body feels heavy at her words, the harshness of her tone penetrates my
Heart.

"Cate please" I sob but my body is starting to feel worse, my legs feel like they are going to snap and I can't breathe properly.

"You said you were not going to drink" she cries.

"I- I didn't" I strain as it's getting harder to stay awake. I hear the door open behind me, I turn to see who it is, it's Y/F/N.

"Are you alright" she asks and places her hands on my shoulder.

"No no you dr-" I try to get out but the words seem to stop producing. Everything is over whelming, I see cate quickly walking towards her car, I can't let her leave, she doesn't understand, I need to explain. "CATE" I wail "CATE PLEASE". Nothing she doesn't even turn around.

My sight is starting to vanish, everything is turning black, my eyes are closed I think but I can open them, sounds are muffled and my body is tingling, I think I'm on the ground or some cold hard surface.

She can't leave again, I need her, she's the reason I'm alive, she saved me, and all I do is hurt her.

"CATE PLEASE I LOVE YOU" I the last thing I say before everything goes black.