~Easter Streamer : Part 5~

~EPILOGUE~

The nightfall came, and the sky was crimson red, and the darkness covers the city all around Hell's environments, as everything was silent, something falls from the sky, a figure was being pulled down like the speed of light, as the voice of it's screams, it crashed onto the ground, the dust flows around the area, clear the view, sparks of electricity pop out, flickering the ground, revealing a sinner, but this was a freshly new demon, and it's Sakura, but the looks into her own demon appearance, she slowly gets up from the ground and sits onto her knees, her appearance shows her she's part rabbit, she has ears and a cotton tail, her arms were digital with claws and colorful slices onto both her arms, and she has a monitor screen for a face, she still has her original outfit and hair, but some of the clothes were changed into a hellish colored.

She looks around and saw the red sky, then she looks at her hands and then looks at herself, she was confused at first, but slowly freaked out* wh..what?..*she looked around and realized it's not earth, but more demonic here, with the hot heat and the smell of fire, this is Hell* Wait...no..it can't be!

She gets up and looks around, she sees nothing but empty halls of the alleyways, she looks at herself and begins to be a little freaked out, she starts panicking.

Sakura : Wh..what is this?! hello! is anyone here!? hello!?

She doesn't know where she is at, who to find or to look for, she was getting worried and wonders where she is, she didn't remember how she died or why it happen after her death was kinda quick, but then, she heard a voice, a squeaking voice to be exact, it sounded like what a rabbit sounds like, she notices and looks up, she saw a flying thing, coming to her way, it was blurry at first, but as it comes closer, it's clear that it's a rabbit demon, it was fully black, with colored strips onto his back, and it has wings with pinkish red eyes, Sakura knew by the looks of this creature, that it's her pet, fluffball, he came to her and realized it was him, she embraced the little bunny and was happy to see her beloved pet come back to her.

Sakura : OH! Fluffy! you're alive! i'm so glad you're here, i knew you'd never gave up on me, and wow, you're so different, i love the wings! *the bunny moves his ear and purrs.*

As both of them shared their reunion, Then, a strange noise came out of nowhere, in one of the alleyways.

??? : You.

Sakura paused as one of her ears raised up to hear the voice.

Sakura : H-huh? who's there?..*Turns around slowly, looking all over to see where the voice came from.*

??? : You, finally came?..

She kept looking around, completely confused that the voices started talking to her, but she couldn't find where they are, or who's doing it.

??? : Don't you remember us? We...use to be the stars, and you..took that away from us?..

Sakura : W-who's in here! come out and show yourself now!

The voices started to become silent, then the figures walked over, stepping out of the darkness, revealing to be demons, but those demons, she didn't recognize them before, which it may her kinda confused and worried, she looks around to be them gathered all around her.

Sakura : Uhh..c-can i help you..g-guys?

??? : look at you, so concerned, and so..Helpless.

??? : You can't think you'd just forget, we're streamers, the ones you caused our lives on with your horrible actions!

Sakura now realized that all these demons, are actually her victims that came back for her, by their expressions, they have their eyes narrowed at her with hatred and rage.*