~Easter Streamer : Part 1~

~Another Day in Hell, and another simple murderous day for all demons down in the afterlife, at the Immediate Murder Professionals Building A.K.A "IMP" in the office with all three demons, Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie were at another meeting, discussing about the next plan for next weeks event of a "Easter day murder" since Easter is today and they wanted to celebrate by doing the job of assassination, but there's a problem, they didn't have any demons today to sigh up who to kill in the human world since most are just busy during the holidays or they aren't any new sinners at this rate to find. Blitz was at the front row, writing down a document chart on the board, while Moxxie and Millie were sitting back at the table with boredom, Blitz slams the marker down to the table, alerting both Moxxie and Millie to wake up.~

Blitz : Alright M and M! listen up, so I'm gonna make this clear, we need to get the head of the game here today, since it's the holiday, and we need a new target to do the job! So i made this chart right here to do parts of it!

Moxxie looked up and sighs as he has his fingertips on his brow.

Moxxie : Sir...now i understand this is something important, well for you of course, but we haven't had a new client all day today, and especially we haven't had any recently new dead sinners either, so what makes you think there's gonna be any today?

Blitz then ran up to him and slams the table with both of his hands, leaving Moxxie to get startled.

Blitz : Because Moxxie, today's a holiday and i expect something good today, so don't you smart talk me with that little pipsqueak pie-hole of yours.

He said as he pinched his lips really hard, having moxxie slap his arm away.

Millie : oh sir! you don't know how much i would love to do some killing on Easter day!  it's my favorite holiday ever! along with Christmas and Halloween, i always remember the good old times when my mother makes the best meals, and my dad set up some games like "Easter egg hunting". My brothers and sisters and i would go outside and play all day long! and we get to meet the Easter bunny in the end, It's such a good holiday!

Blitz : yeah no one gives a crap about your family's lifestyle or whatever, we're suppose to be talking about work, not your family drama.

Moxxie : Look sir, all I'm saying is that maybe today isn't gonna be that much, maybe there's just not that much to do since..well you know, stuff happening.

Millie : Oh Moxxie, now why on earth will there be nothing to do? it's Easter for crying out loud! and there has to be something for us to target.

Blitz : Better listen to your hoe Moxxie, she's the only friend you'll ever get. Now back to Business! *he said as he goes back to the broad* Now guys, if we're going to be targeting a new victim today, we need someone worth our while to catch and take down, and Easter with a mascot of a human-sized rabbit giving out rainbow-covered eggs to brats is a perfect way to spend our time on. I bet it's gonna be a kid who steals candy from other kids and something.

Moxxie facepalms.

Moxxie : For the last time sir, we aren't-

The conversation then paused as the office door opens, revealing Loona with her phone as she texts but give her enough time to spare at the three demons.

Loona : oh, hey guys, am i interrupting anything?

Blitz : OH! great timing Loony! so do you have anything special for us, tell us!

Loona : Well, i just want to let you guys know that we have a client.

That made Blitz jump up and down, knowing that he was right all along, after hearing that they have a new client to meet, he runs to Moxxie and pushes him down to the floor.