007

irl

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" vinnie excitedly said as he wrapped his arm around vics shoulders while the group walked to their designated cars.

"we good now?" vic raised her brows at vinnie who seemed to be fine, despite earlier. "it's cool, i guess," vinnie sighed. "nai and i smiled at each other before which was chill." "that's good." "yeah."

"so... i have news, besties," vic stopped walking, the others stopping to look at her shortly after. "ooo what is it?" ethan asked as his own arm was wrapped around bella's shoulders.

"we're going to a party soon!" "fuck yes!" nick and avery high-fived. "when is it?" bella asked excitedly, followed by vinnie asking, "who's party is it?" "well it's on the 22nd and it's—" vic spoke but was cut off by vinnie. "wait— nai's birthday thing?"

"yup— but we don't have to go if you don't want to though," vic insisted as she gave vinnie an understanding look. "no no, it's alright." a hint of aggression in the boys tone but he simply nodded his head. it was clear that vinnie was tense as he walked towards the passenger seat of vic's car alone. "we'll be there," he asserted before slamming the door shut hard.

"yikes," avery snickered as her, nick and bella walked to nick's range rover. "we'll meet you at the restaurant. ethan, you coming with us or going with, v?" nick asked ethan as he was about to go in his car.

ethan raised his eyebrows at vic— his way of asking her if it'd be okay if he went with them— and of course the girl smiled and said yes.

"can y'all finally put some music on, please?" ethan begged. it had been quiet the whole ride, other then the beginning of the car ride, vinnie and vic had fought over which songs they wanted to play even though their music taste was literally the same.

"no problem, as long as vinnie doesn't start complaining again," victoria scoffed as she passed back her phone to ethan, the curly haired boy sighing and pressing play on the playlist.

"you know what, vic— what the fuck is your problem?" vinnie grunted, his jaw clenched as he stared down the girl. vic simply annoying the furious boy.

"we'll be at the restaurant in like 10 minutes by the way," victoria stated as she made a turn. "sounds good," ethan hummed.

"vic," vinnie groaned and kept calling her name— the girl continued to ignore him and bopped her head to the chase atlantic song that was currently playing. "vic... vic? hellooo? vic?! VICTORIA!" vinnie raised his voice, startling vic who had to quickly hit the breaks as she didn't notice there was a red light.

"what the fuck, dude!? you almost made us crash!" victoria cussed under her breath but then realized and thought, okay maybe i should just listen to him and stop avoiding any talk about the party... victoria cmon, you could do it.

"i'm sorry," vic mumbled as she focused her eyes on the road ahead.

(i'm sorry if this rlly doesn't make sense just pretend it does pls i just wna get on with the story alr😍😍)

"you're sorry? now you're sorry?" vinnie scoffed. "vinnie, calm down please," vic begged as she began to spin the wheel and look for parking outside the restaurant.

vinnie scoffed again, "i don't think you get it, vic." "of course i don't get it. you're being so fucking confusing right now, how am i supposed to get it?" vic finally parked and turned off the car— the 3 of them now just sat in it in silence.

"this is all you're fault, vic," vinnie huffed as he took off his seat belt. "i- vinnie, you said it was fine!" "well it's not!" "so you don't have to come if you don't want to!" "it's not that!" "VINNIE—" "whatever, i'll go!" "dude— you're really confusing me, right now." "well if—"

"SHUT UP!" ethan shook his head. "vinnie, make up your mind about the party; cause holy shit you're being confusing as fuck, right now!"

"thank you, e," vic sighed. "now now, YOU, vic, shouldn't have accepted the invite without talking with us first, but whatever, it's fine now. we're going." "i-"

"imma go but i'm leaving you guys here to apologize to each other, okay? good." ethan slammed the car door shut and walked into the restaurant, joining the others which left vinnie and vic alone in the girl's car.

"i'm sorry i told nai we'd go without talking to you guys first..." vic mumbled, breaking the silence and pressing her lips together as she avoided eye contact with vinnie, who was looking at the girl.

"and i guess i'm sorry for blowing up on you like that, but i don't think you understand what kind of party this is gonna be..." vinnie mumbled, combing his hand through his hair.

"what do you mean?" the girl finally looked up, confused on what he was trying to say. "you know how nai doesn't really do big parties? it's probably gonna be a small thing at larray's house with just a couple of friends."

"okay... and what's the problem with that?" vic asked as she undid her seatbelt. "just imagine how awkward it would be, victoria. it's not gonna be like a blasting music and crowded party, but more like a small little 'gathering'!"

(this is so shitty pls i'm sorry bffs lol)

vic scoffed,"and how do you know?" "i literally dated her and helped her plan this shit— i'm obviously gonna know!" "dude, chill. it makes sense but still—" "no 'but still'! do you seriously not get it?" vic stayed quiet. "whatever, i'm getting an uber. tell everyone i left. bye.""wait, vin—"

vinnie slammed the door hard and was quickly out of the car, walking off to who knows where and eventually got an uber and headed back to the hype house.

as you can see, victoria didn't go after him. she sat still in the silent car, thinking and regretting all the faults she made that lead up to this being her and vinnie's first big, real fight.

bye i'm sorry if this is rlly confusing
i wanted to get this chapter over w alr lol👎

i'm giving up on this app again :(
but i rlly wna finish this book tho so hm

i still got sum prewritten and planned out stuff tho so dw woo

vote && comment , it motivates me ☹️✊