"Hey, hey, where are you going?" Blu grabbed me as I had my hand on the golden knob.

"I'll be back, Blu," I said without another word, but of course he grabs hold of me.

"You only call me that name when you're mad and where are you going?"

"I'm not mad for real, just not feeling good like I have a bug or something. I've been feeling like this for a while, I'm just going to the store for oj and soup and also pick up a few more things. He just looked at me unsatisfied with the answer I gave him.

"That still doesn't tell me why you called me Blu... but okay I'll let it slide for now." He stepped by letting me out the door, I looked back at him as his eyes were already on me.

"Come with me, I don't feel safe."

"Oh, so you want the protective side of me." I nodded my head slowly. He pulled me into his arms and took the keys from me. I kissed his cheek. "I'm driving!" Spoiled ass but I love him nevertheless, I thought as he pulled me to the car.

***

"I'll stay here and you-"

"I know baby, do you want anything."

"Fruit by the foot... oh, no gushers" He said in a childlike manner and I made a face.

"I just bought you gushers last week, so you mean to tell me that you ate all four boxes of gushers in a week?"

"No, more like in a day." He said happily as I looked at him in shock. As he again in a childlike manner nods his head. "They're sweet and juicy like your-" I put my hand over his mouth as I can feel him smiling into my hand.

"First of all you're nasty and secondly I'm going to buy you ten more boxes. Now if you eat all of this in one day... hell even two weeks then you shit out of luck." Ewww he can't be serious! I thought while processing the fact that he just licked my hand, I took my hand away from his mouth and wiped it on his solid green shirt. I opened the door to get out of the car. But in Michael's traditional style he smacked my ass before I closed the door. Once inside I continued giggling and grabbing a handbasket still feeling his hand on my backside. I made my way to the soup aisle and kept feeling eyes on me so I looked around and sure enough people were staring at me.

"Soooo Campbell's chicken noodle soup, Progresso light chicken noodle soup, or Annie's organic chicken noodle soup. Honestly, the last one sounds disgusting." I turned to see Michael looking and holding the last soup he just named with displeasure on his face. So that's why they looking crazy.

"Baby I thought you were going to wait in the car?"

"I changed my mind... problem?" He tilts his head to the side givin me a look waiting for a response. I shook my head, biting my lip tryin not to blush... epic fail.

"No, baby but people keep staring." Now why in the hell would you say that? He looks around to see the people staring as well.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Nope, have they ever seen your face?"

"Nope! Wait yes but that was for petty stuff and that was years ago. Besides, I'm mesmerizing, which is both a blessing and a curse. Hint why I am the way that I am partly." He explains as we walk up and down the aisles. "I'm enjoying this!"

"What?"

"The store! I've never shopped on my own." I couldn't help but laugh at him because with his wide smile, that I love to see.