BTL27

4 Weeks Later

From NBC news special report, here Lauren Buffett and Eric Seagull.

Lauren: Breaking news from Dallas this even Reha Monroe, the wife of Devin Monroe was found murdered. A single gunshot wound to the head. Our own reporter Eric Seagull is there right now to give us the update.

Eric: Yes Lauren, Mrs. Monroe was found behind me, face down in this stream. Mr. Monroe, who is the Captain of the Dallas Police Department, had this to say.

Captain: Whoever did this... God is gonna make sure you are punished. She was a wife, sister, friend, and daughter. Why did you take her from us, why? She was my everything, please do the right thing and turn yourself in. We need closure. Can you give us the family that?

Michael POV

"Michael I'm scared," She held me tightly looking at the t.v.

"I really don't know what for? I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." I said rubbing her shoulders trying to reassure her.

"That's not the point. You are not going to be with me all the time and you know that."

"And there's always Ace, Braden, Aiden, Bubba, Sugarfoot-"

"Wait, look!"

This just end Mrs. Monroe was with I suspect name Bridgette Wilson.

I laughed

"Mike that is not funny-"

"Ye- Yes it is."

"You have a warped sense of humor." She said, hitting me on the shoulder before getting off the couch as I continued to laugh hearing my phone ring.

"Say man you see this shit?" Braden said on the other end.

"Yeah I do, I would think y'all would hide the body better than y'all did... what happened?"

"We wanted to send a message, it's that simple, Monroe knows what's up."

...

"Boss?!"

"Yeah, I'm still here, but y'all have to keep in mind, I have a woman now and her safety comes first."

"Aww shit not you getting all protective over her, just playin we understand, We got her back too you know? So are you serious about marrying her?"

"Yes." I said simply.

"Damn another bite the dust"

"What?!"

"Huh?! I did say anything."

"Fucking liar you did."

"Man come on how come she can't be your common-law wife."

"Because she's not common law/wifey material it's that simple."

"What about what Kevin said about her?"

"We nip that in the bud real quick, y'all have nothing to worry about, I have nothing to worry about.

Zaya POV

I just couldn't stomach what I just did. I'm only used to wounding people, not outright killing them in cold blood. And I feel no ways about it. If anything, I would do it again if need be. And I also feel like Blu didn't mind it at all. Zaya, you need to move on, what's done is done, I told myself, looking in the mirror before grabbing my keys and heading to the door.

Bound To Love 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara