shoot tip off 67.5

Start from the beginning

"(F/n) were all going to celebrate Kise-kun for making it to first string. Do you want to come with us?" I ask as thought about it and nodded. Since she changed already I told her we'll meet up at the front gate. She just nodded and head to the gate seeing that I need to change still.

'She hasn't change much since her little date with Akashi. Then again she isn't much of going out,' I finished changing and close my locker and head to meet the others.

'I just hope she gets along with Kise-kun or he'll have a hard time getting along with her.'

Your POV

I sigh seeing that I'm the first one to be done. I see Aomine and Murosakibara or Mura-chan for short coming to the gate.

"Yo did Tetsu tell you were going out to celebrate with Kise?" Aomine asked as I nodded.

"Yeah though I do have a lot of homework to do it doesn't hurt to have some fun every now and then." He smiled seeing that he already agreed with me. I see Tetsu standing beside Aomine and stayed quiet.

"Hey Tetsu you finally made it," I said as Aomine looked and flinched seeing Tetsu there.

"You really need to get over Tetsu scaring you Aomine." He sigh seeing that he not use to it yet. We waited a bit for the new guy to show up but I felt really tired today.

'Must be that time of the month I guess.'

"Yo!" Aomine yelled at Kise who was showing up. He seemed surprised to see all of us waiting for him that he speed up to catch up with us.

"What's up? Ohh!" Aomine surprised him by placing his arm on his shoulder.

"Kise, we're going to have a celebration for you getting into the first string." Aomine said all excited.

"Huh?"

"Let's go everyone!" Aomine yelled to us.

"Yeah!" We said with everything we had at the moment. We began to head to our usual spot where we normally go to grab treat or celebrate.

"Hey Tetsu does Momo-chan know that we'll be there?" I asked Tetsu as he nodded since she had to do her duties as the manager.

Kise POV

"What is this supposed to be?!" I asked as I looked at the pink popsicle in my hand.

"Why did it turn out like this?!" I ask the others that came with me.

"What do you mean? It's your celebrate." Aomine said as the others agreed.

"Why are we having a celebration at a convenience store? And I was the one who boughtall your popsicles!" I ask them in confusion.

"Its fine, you're a model so you have some extra money to spend." He said with a smile.

"Since we bought it in a box it's more cheaper." The tall guy said as the other two stayed quiet.

"And on top of that, another person has joined us!" I pointed at the green haired guy with glass.

"I was originally in the convenience store already. I was just invited by (F/n) then." He said in a mater of fact tone.

"Celebrations are more fun if there are more people." Kuroko said as the girl nodded.

"Well there's nothing bad about eating this once in a while." The new guy said as turn to face him.

"Who are you in the first place?" I asked him.

"I'm Midorima Shintaro, you should be able to remember the faces of the regulars at least." He said as he pointed his popsicle at me.