Revenge comes with a knife

Start from the beginning

"Are you doubting me bitch?"

"Yes."

"I'm can do my job Kat."

"Great Bye."

"Bye."

~Beep~

I felt this footsteps approaching my room. I layed on my bed in a sultry pose.

~Knock~ ~knock~

"Come in."

A tall, muscular man walked through the door. He was on the basketball team.

Josh Carter.

A sexist dick.

Identified himself as "super straight"

Homophobic and best friends with Kanto.

Played every girl he has ever been with, and throw his exes away like garbage.

An acused rapist. My skin crawls when I think about what he has done to those poor girls.

"Oh, Suki I didn't expect you too be dressed like that." He rubbed the back his neck.

He was your average fuck boy

He was your average fuck boy. He had black hair that was cut into the basic eboy haircut.

I leaned my head back and scrunched my hair. "Stop with the games. I saw the signs Josh. Come here." I used my index finger and gesture him to come over.

He liked his lips. "Yes ma'am." I took a deep breath.

I pushed him to the bed. He took his hadn a rubbed my thigh. This fucker.

"Have you ever heard of consent Josh?"

"Yea?"

"Oh, cool, great. Well, when you don't ask for consent its called rape."

"Yes?"

"Yeah." I took my head down to his pants. "This is for all the girls you hurt Josh."

"Wait what-"

I pulled the knife out of my black, lace garter and stabbed him in the chest. I covered his mouth so no one would hear his scream.

I looked him in the eyes. Tears came down from his eyes. "I almost feel sorry for you."

"Y-your a psy-psy-cho." He manage to choke out through his tears and pain.

"Yep, maybe. But a rapist is worst."

He opened his mouth to speak, but I quickly pulled the knife out.

"No speaking for you." I walked to the bathroom and washed off my knife.

"Hey siri, call Tsuki."

"Calling Tsuki."

"Hello?"

"Hey T, he's here at the apartment."

"Are you sure he's dead this time?"

I walked back into the bedroom, and looked at his body. "Yeah he's dead."

"Great. June will be there to pick him up."

"June?"

"Oh, wait no, Cleo will be there."

"Okay, I was gonna say-"

"Yeah, no June is in the field. Cleo is more fit for that."

"Ight, talk to you soon."

"See you at the party."

"Yep."

I went into the front room and sat down on the couch. "I should do homework." I reached for the remote. "But no." I turned on the TV and played stranger things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~boys dorm apartment~

3rd person POV

The boys sat at the table and ate Ramen that Zuko had made for them. Zuko was a surpringly good cook.

"I can't believe your a vegan." Zuko said.

"You guys act like im a different species."

"You are." Sokka agreed.

"So what goes on around here?" Aang asked.

"Nothing really."

"hmm. What do you guys do in your free time."

"Work."

"Acting." Zuko slurped up his noddles.

"There's been a lot of murders around her-"

"Listen to me closely Aang." Zuko looked deep into Aang's gray eyes. "Don't fuck with things you shouldn't be fucking with."

Aang looked back. What the hell was he getting into.

Thats enough for today

sorry for a short chapter

I love you guys

any feedback? pls share

reads, votes, comments are all appreciated.

ty for reading

byeee

-Norah :>