"I haven't either!" He retorted back as I lightly scoff and shake my head.

"Touché."

I look back at him and pecked his lips as he gave me a morning smile. "Anyways, good morning and happy Easter." I tell him as he smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

"Good morning and Happy Easter to you too." He replies as he pulls me closer to his chest, if that was possible.

"Do we have to get up? Can we just lay here until lunch?" He asks as I sit up onto my elbow and face him.

"Oh how I wish we could do that, but we have to go, but Eliza would want to show off her dress." I tell him as he nods his head.

"I guess you are right." He sighs as I chuckle a bit. Just before I was able to kiss him, I heard a pair of feet running into our room and yelling out an 'Ew' as we both turn our attention to the door to see Eliza standing there with her small hands covering her eyes.

"Mommy, stop kissing daddy, it's gross!" She says as we both start to chuckle at her being adorable.

"Sorry sweetheart, we'll stop and get ready." He tells her as we both watch as she nods her head giving us an 'okay', before running out of the room.

We both get out of bed as Danny kisses my forehead and tells me that he'll wake up our 1 year old son, James.

As Danny was waking up James and getting him dressed, I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower, and when I finished, I grabbed the dress, that was hanging up in the closet, and went to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

When I left the bathroom, I saw Danny fixing the collar of his long-sleeved light tan shirt. He must've noticed me standing there, because he turns to face me as his eyes got wide and a smile emanate on his lips.

"You look beautiful today Mrs. Walker." He told me as I lightly scoff and smile back at him.

"Thank you Mr. Walker, you look handsome today." I tell him as he walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist, causing me to blush.

Even though we've been married for 3 years, he's still able to make me blush.

He kisses my lips as he unwraps his arms as he headed to the bathroom to finish up getting ready.

I leave our bedroom and made my way to the living room to see Eliza dressed up in her yellow and white dress and James in a white and black stripped shirt with suspenders and black dress pants.

I pick up my one year old and placed him in the high chair as I looked at the clock to see it was 9:15.

I grab some chocolate chip muffins, that I made yesterday, and warmed three of them up as I gave James some chopped up bananas, a little bit of applesauce, and a small bit of my muffin.

We got done eating, Danny entered the kitchen and pecked my cheek as he grabbed the last muffin, as we all headed out of the house and drove to church.

The minute we arrive, Eliza ran straight over to Evelyn and Rafe's children, Henry and Jake.

We chuckle as they both start to play tag and running around people and tables in the lobby.

"Gosh, could they be anymore energetic?" Evelyn said as she made her way to us. I give her a smile as we both hug each other exchanging 'Happy Easter's.

We pull away as I give Rafe a hug as Danny hugs Evelyn.

"So, has the Easter bunny visited you guys yet?" Evelyn asked.

"Nope, not yet, but I have a feeling he is going to visit us later." I tell her with a wink as she nods her head.

"Anyways, I believe that I heard that Betty is going to arrive a little late. She has a doctors appointment she can't reschedule." Evelyn tells us